Wedding [S.J]

: THE WEDDING WOHOOOOO!

Short.

~

Scarlett Johansson the once married, twice married and now she's getting married again. Cold feet slightly settling in. What if it fucked up again? What if it ends with divorce again? Or perhaps annulment? Then custody battle? It's frustrating real bad, for years she consider herself as the one who wrecked everything, the one who messed up, she carried all the burden in her back. She'd rather blame herself than blame it to her ex. She smoothen her dress anxiously, determined that everything would be perfect, it have to be, third time failure is much more embarrassing than the first and second.

She look at herself in the mirror, having staring contest with herself. She feels like puking, the feeling is overwhelming like she's ready to combust in any moment now. So much happiness that she almost consider backing out, thankfully she didn't. She won't. She don't want to lose her chance of happiness.

Maybe it'll last longer than the last? Maybe not? Maybe she'll run? But fuck that thoughts, fuck the worries and fuck 'em all, she's getting married with the person she love no matter what.

Another pair of eyes was seen in the mirror, looking at her through the mirror reverently, silently worshipping her as a small smile of adoration build up on other woman's mouth. Scarlett gasp at the contact as the woman brush her hand on her shoulder to put it away her hair and to lean her chin on her. "Hey" She greeted, smile plastered on her lips.

"I'm dying" Scarlett blurt out, jittery crawling out the thin fabric.

She chuckled. She twirl Scarlett, looking directly at her eyes. She look at Scarlett's eyes like its hold the key to every problem she's currently carrying, but indeed, Scarlett is the only key to everything that fucked up, like a cure to a deadly desease "You're not" She whispered. Scarlett look back at her eyes, it holds nothing but happiness.

"You look lovely" Scarlett complimented, her eyes scanning the dress she's wearing. It's beautiful, or maybe more than amazing. It's immaculately hugging every curves of her, showing a great amount of cleavage but not too much. This day is truly amazing.

"I always do" She retort, smirking. Scarlett rolled her eyes playfully, nervousness slowly leaving her body. No one can calm her like Y/n, she's like some sort of magical woman, but only to her. "Anyway, sit so I could fix your hair" Scarlett obeyed, sitting on vanity chair.

"When did you become a hairdresser?" Scarlett jested.

"I could be anything for you Scarlett" She said and walk behind Scarlett's back, braiding without asking Scarlett first, she don't need to. Scarlett is like a math book, mind boggling and hard to understand, but she understand her, more than she understand herself. Maybe because she put a lot of effort understanding Scarlett to the point that she lost herself, she don't regret it though, none to regret if it's Scarlett. It didn't take a scientist to understand her, she's not too complicated, she's just a person who wants what everybody wants and needs. Stable family and safe shelter.

Scarlett closed her eyes, enjoying the light pull of her hair and Y/n's fingers brushing her scalp. Everything feels calming, all the negative thoughts vanished. She couldn't fuck this up, not this time.

There's many countless times she felt safe, many times when she still a kid, when her mother would put her to bed, when they'd laughed about some crazy things and many more. Countless times that simply things put her to ease. As she grew older the thought of feeling safe slips through her fingers, paparazzi everywhere, cameras, digital or whatever. Safe is long gone except this minutes, this exact minutes when Y/n is silently braiding her, it feels odd. This level of safety couldn't compare to anything she felt over her decades living in this wicked world, the bodyguards surrounding her everytime she go to something grand couldn't compare to this. No one could, even herself or even her family.

She wish she could hold the time, just once to prolong this moment.

Soon the moment was cut off by a woman saying that it's time to walk to aisle, thankfully the braiding's done.

She let out a shaky breath, but it didn't go too far; someone hold her hand tight.

"Scarlett Ingrid Johansson goodluck" She said coyly "see you in the aisle" She winked and walk out. She looked one more time over her shoulder  before she completely go out, she give her a smile that calms every nerves of Scarlett. And then she's gone.

Scarlett sigh loudly, again, again and again then she's ready, she's ready to be bride again. To be called wife again and to have a ring wrapped around her forefinger again.

She hope she's not making a mistake...

~ hold your horses ~

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

She walk on the aisle, a smiling crowd greeted her and she greet them back with a one big smile.

Then she look at her, the woman she want to see. She smiled at her... Until she didn't.

Colin smiled at her. His soon to be husband...

Y/n is okay, she's okay with this.
She could be anything for Scarlett. She's still a supportive bestfriend until the end of the tunnel.

She'll be her bestfriend until she isn't.

.

.

.

.

.

“A toast to Y/n, always her bridesmaid never her bride.”

.

.

.

.

.

۝ ͒ End ۝ ͒

I died for like months I guess? This is my not so good comeback.

I'm having crush on a fictional character again, please save me😢

Also the “A toast to blah blah blah” is so heartbreaking now that I re-watched the movie, I watched it years ago and I don't understand how bittersweet the movie is, but now I do. It's just sad even if I don't personally experienced and I heck hope I don't.

Now I just realized that I made Wattpad my diary.

I definitely need saving now that I'm reading incest smut. Don't look at me like that🙂