𝟬𝟬𝟲 chronicles of a rich bitch

PROM QUEEN: CHRONICLES OF A RICH BITCH

PROM QUEEN:
CHRONICLES OF A RICH BITCH.

     BEAMING RAYS OF SUNSHINE soaked through the thin, white curtains that hung above the balcony doors of the suite that following morning

BEAMING RAYS OF SUNSHINE soaked through the thin, white curtains that hung above the balcony doors of the suite that following morning. Through the creaks of the windows, the soothing sound of the ocean waves crashing against one another pierced through Annabelle's ears, her head comfortably rested against the cotton materiel of what felt like a black hoodie. She could briefly hear the sound of the gulls screeching across the blue, morning sky, a small reminder that summer was getting closer and closer. Entrapped in a semiconscious state, she moved her body around slightly, eyes going wide when she felt fingers glide through her straight hair.

Immediately, she shoots awake. At the sound of a groan erupting from the person beside her, she's thrown into a wave of panic, forcing her to remove her arm from around them. With her breath caught in her throat, she balls her hands up into fists, using them to rub the tiredness away from her chocolate-colored eyes before gathering up enough courage to take a peek at whoever the hell was asleep beside her.

When Annabelle spots the familiar face, a sigh of relief emits from her lips, and a confused look quickly takes over.

Reaching for the pillow by her side, she raises it up into the air before slamming it down against Xavier's face. She does that a couple more times, even when the brown-eyed boy is fully conscious, annoyed at the fact that he'd been torn from his slumber.

Being much stronger than Annabelle, the Danvers boy easily managed to snatch the pillow from her possession, holding it away from her reach.

"What the hell, Xavier! I was ready to shout bloody murder!" Annabelle sneered, not caring about anyone else who may have been sleeping in the suite. Right now, her heart was on the verge of lurching from her chest and she only had one person to blame for that...Xavier freaking Danvers.

Blinking slowly to try and block out the sound of Annabelle shouting at him, Xavier pressed his fingers against his temples, rubbing them in a circular motion to ease the headache that was slowly beginning to emerge from the amount of alcohol he'd consumed the previous night. Most of it was a blur to him, but he did remember walking into a room and passing out beside Annabelle, who had already been fast asleep after getting back from her brief getaway with JJ Maybank.