Chapter 2: The Town of Beginners

Axel Town...

Naruto opened his eyes and eagerly took in the view. He was standing in the middle of what looked to be a park if the children running around and playing were anything to go by.

'This place seems peaceful-Dattebayo...'

Naruto thought as a pair of kids ran right past him. Wasn't the demon king a pretty big deal? Eris did say that people were refusing to reincarnate back into this world because of the demon king's attacks...

Blinking in realization, Naruto shut his eyes and screamed into his mind.

'Kurama, are you there!? Hey! Talk to me, buddy!'

'Quit yelling! Of course I'm here!'

The angry voice of Kurama bellowed in the blonde's mind, and Naruto couldn't help but grin.

'Sorry, I was just worried you might have changed your mind...'

'Keh! It was either this or be enslaved by that accused Uchiha you still foolishly call a friend!'

'Hehe... So you would have missed me, huh? Love you too buddy.'

'Don't make me regret coming here, brat.'

Kurama said with a low growl, prompting the jinchuuriki to mutter an apology.

While Naruto was chatting with Kurama, some of the kids began to gather around him due to their curiosity, and the mothers then ran over to keep their children away from the strange grinning boy with his eyes closed who was standing on the middle of the park all by himself.

'But I'm impressed those self-proclaimed gods were able to collect all of my chakra and send the both of us here. They even managed to recreate a seal similar to that of your father's.'

Naruto opened his eyes and lifted his shirt to look at the markings on his stomach, and found that the seal was indeed different. But before he could make a comment, he heard a few gasps.

There was a group of children with their eyes being covered by their blushing mothers. Naruto put his shirt back down and laughed awkwardly.

'...Maybe I should go somewhere else.'

'That you should.'
————————————————————
After apologizing to the mothers in the park, Naruto ventured into the town.

'So, what should we do first? We're in a whole new world, no one knows us, and we don't have any money.'

So far, he had learned that he spoke the same language as the people here and that the town they were in was Axel, the town of beginners.

He had also tried to buy a snack from a nearby food stand but found that the currency was different in this world. Go figure. Looks like Gama-Chan and his remaining Ryo were nothing but a memento...

'Town of beginners... Keh! They should have sent us straight to the demon king's castle!'

'We don't know anything about this world, so of course we'd be sent to a beginner town. It may seem weird coming from me, but information first, demon king later.'