Chapter 31: Explosion! x2

'Why is Yunyun crying...? Oh no! I forgot about her again today!'

Naruto thought and ran over to the two Crimson Magic Clansman. How could he forgot to tell Yunyun that he went to Wiz's shop in the mornings before coming to the Adventurer's guild!?

"Honestly, you sure know how to keep a girl waiting Naruto! I've been looking for you all morning, you know?"

Megumin complained while pointing her staff at the incoming shinobi, uncaring of the crying girl at her feet.

"Naruto... San?"

Yunyun sniffled when Megumin said the blonde's name a second time.

"Yunyun! Are you okay? What happened?"

Naruto asked, ignoring the petite mage, and helping his partner to her feet.

"Hey! Don't ignore me!"

Megumin shouted and stamped her foot on the ground in frustration. If there was one thing that bothered her more than people looking down on Explosion magic, it was being ignored.

"W-well..."

Yunyun mumbled as Megumin fumed at being ignored once again.
————————————————————

Earlier That Morning...

Yunyun had woken up to see that Cecily had already left. Which was strange, since the priestess didn't seem like the morning type when you considered her personality.

Disregarding the nun's absence, Yunyun got up to prepare for her day. She figured she would see Cecily again at the adventurer's guild anyway.

Just the thought of going on another quest with her party made Yunyun excited.

After getting dressed and gathering her gear, Yunyun slowly opened her door and peaked at the room next to hers.

'Naruto-San is staying in this room, right? I wonder if he already left?'

She wanted to knock on the door and ask if the blonde wanted to walk to the adventurer's guild together, but ultimately decided it would be better not to bother him for such a trivial thing. She would always see him later.

Making her way to the guild, Yunyun noticed Dust walking in the opposite direction.

'I wonder where that despicable man is off to... Oh well, it's better not to get involved with him if I don't have to.'

Yunyun thought with a nod as she walked up the steps to the guild hall. She entered the building and immediately stuck to the wall to avoid any of the people.

Sitting down at the corner table she had grown accustomed to the previous day, Yunyun pulled out her board game. Might as well practice as she waited for Naruto to show up.

'I wonder what kind of quest we'll be going on today? Even though yesterday's quest was easy, it was so much fun...'

The timid girl thought as she placed the pieces onto the table.

"Good morning! Can I get you anything to eat or drink?"

A waitress walked up to the table and asked, startling the mage.

"E-eh? Ah... N-no, not yet..."

Yunyun mumbled while looking at the table shyly.

But wait. What if Naruto was thirsty when he showed up? If she wasn't mistaken, he said his favorite drink was...

"U-um, I'll take two neroid juices please!"
————————————————————

Three Hours Later...