Chapter 54: What is this Bratty Goddess Up To?

(Naruto Accidentally on top of her and made her blush...)

A/N: Hey guys This is the 3rd pic I found in DeviantArt thanks to creator making this pic

————————————————————

*Boom!*

A deafening explosion cracked at the center of a clearwater lake, throwing up countless droplets of water into the air as it created a beautiful rainbow.

"...What am I doing?"

Kazuma muttered to himself as the water fell on him like a midday shower.

Here he was, in a real fantasy world full of magic and monsters, and all he'd been doing for the past couple days was going on his "scenic walks" with Megumin so the girl could let off an Explosion.

In other words, he was completely wasting his time.

Megumin, who was laying on the now wet grass, let out a satisfied sigh.

"Do you see that rainbow, Kazuma? My Explosion magic created that... Isn't it beautif-"

"THIS IS WRONG!"

"!"
————————————————————

Mansion...

"Let's go to a dungeon."

"I refuse."

Kazuma and Megumin sat at one of the tables at the adventurer's guild. After making his suggestion, the girl instantly refused.

"...I want to do something fantasy-like, so we're going."

The boy said firmly, finalizing his decision as party leader.

"I don't want to! I can't use my Explosion magic in a dungeon, so I'll be just like a civilian in there! Besides, Darkness is gone, and Aqua disappears in the morning so it would just be the two of us!"

Megumin cried out with teary eyes as she held her staff close to her chest.

"You know, I firmly remember you offering to carry our bags in exchange for a spot in this party."

"!"

While Megumin held her head as she struggled to think of a comeback, Kazuma stared off into the distance in thought.