Chapter 37: Irony for this Goddess of Luck

(It seems Naruto is tired carrying aqua, while megumin joins them but darkness feels a little bit awkward)

A/N: Hey guys I found another pic thanks to Original(owner) for making this pic. I just want to give him a credit.
————————————————————

"I'm sorry, Naruto-San... I couldn't find Cecily-San. She didn't even come home last night either."

"That's okay, Yunyun. We'll find her today. But first I gotta tell Wiz I won't be working today. It'll be a good chance for you to meet her too."

Upon hearing that she'd be meeting one of Naruto's close friends, Yunyun's eyes sparkled in excitement.

At first she had thought Wiz was Naruto's pet, but the boy had laughed when she asked what type of animal it was and explained that Wiz was his boss... Sort of.

It was complicated, but apparently Naruto worked at Wiz's magic item shop for free.

Yunyun had remembered hearing that Naruto worked for a magic shop, but only because the shop owner was very pretty. Well, that was a nicer way of putting it at least.

She wasn't worried in the slightest, though. Naruto was a good person, so she figured he was helping this Wiz person out because she was his friend.

But upon entering the shop and seeing the beautiful shop keeper behind the counter, Yunyun pulled Naruto to the side and all but hissed into his ear.

"Naruto-San! That woman is beautiful! Why haven't you asked her to be your girlfriend for the bet!?"

Naruto blinked, surprised by Yunyun's sudden willfulness. Where was all this coming from?

"I can't ask Wiz out... She's my friend."

Yunyun nearly facepalmed upon hearing his reason. It seems she would have to take matters into her own hands.

"Good morning Wiz! I brought today's lunch! I'll just set it on the table here."

Naruto greeted and placed the container that contained Wiz's daily rations onto the table in the center of the room.

"Sorry for making you do this every day, Naruto-San... I truly appreciate it."

Wiz said with an apologetic smile as she walked around the counter to greet them.

"It's fine, it's fine! I already told you that I make too much ramen for my experiments anyway. So in a sense, you're helping me out by taking the extras."