Chapter 45: Shonen VS Isekai Protagonist

A/N: Before we begin, I would just like to clarify something regarding a certain event in the last chapter... Naruto was NOT defeated by Aqua, Megumin, and Darkness. He simply acted as a meat shield to allow Maria and Morrigan to escape. -_-

Now then, onto the long-awaited fight between Naruto and Mitsurugi!
————————————————————

"Wiz-San! You cannot let this keep going on!"

Yunyun snapped and slammed her hands onto the table.

Wiz flinched, but simply lowered her head as she didn't want to further anger the younger girl.

Wait. Why was she being scolded by a girl younger than her? Why was she sitting seiza-style in front of said girl? What happened to the sweet and shy little mage that Naruto had introduced her to!?

"I-I don't know what you're talking about..."

"Wiz-San!"

"Eep! I'm sorry!"

Wiz begged for forgiveness, prompting Yunyun to sigh.

"It's okay... Because that's why I'm here! Don't worry, Wiz-San! I'll help you confess your love!"

Yunyun exclaimed while gesturing to herself with stars in her eyes. She always wanted to say that to a friend, and now that dream was a reality!

"...Huh?"

Wiz's head tilted in a comical fashion.

'What's this girl talking about? Love? Was I in love with someone? I can't think of anyone... Well, I guess I can just explain this to Yunyun and she'll-'

The shop owner started thinking when Yunyun suddenly grabbed onto her hand and started pulling on her.

"Come on! Let's go to Naruto-San right now! If we leave right now, we might make it!"

"E-ehhh!?"
————————————————————

"Guess who's back, ladies and gentlemen! The one, the only... Jiraiya! Gahahaha!"

Jiraiya bellowed with laughter as he walked through the newly built gates of Axel, but the only response he got was a couple chuckles from the gate guards. In fact, there was hardly any people walking around the usually busy streets.

That was strange. Normally a mob of fans would swarm him after he declared his arrival. After all, he was quite famous among the people of Axel. Particularly the men who adored his novels.

Oh well. None of that mattered right now anyway, because his schedule was the following:

1. Go to the Succubus Shop.

2. Go to the local bar to pick up women.

3. Rent a room at the inn and sober up with awesome secret ninja arts.

4. Pass out and enjoy the Succubus service~!

"Hm... I feel like I'm forgetting something."

The sage mumbled to himself before he snapped his fingers.

That's right, he had to check up on Naruto!

"Guess I'll go looking for the brat after I visit those sweet little devils... Huh? What's this?"

While he was reorganizing his schedule, Jiraiya noticed a rather large crowd in the town's main plaza.

Was there some sort of event going on? Why wasn't he informed about it!?

Hang on. There was a familiar looking person standing in the middle of the crowd...
————————————————————