A WIDOW

WARNING ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️

IF YOU ARE NOT READING THIS..... YOUR LOSS.

This book contains highly smut. Too much smut and r*pe scenes. Infact all initial chapters definitely contains smut. If you want to read story part then skip to chapter 16 or 17.

The male lead might frustrate you as he is not at all green flag. He is a grey character. This story doesn't contain bloodshed violence or a fairytale. But just smut and story from chapter 16.

So read it on your risk and don't complain. I wrote this story as an experiment when suddenly a story rushed into my mind. So obviously there are blunder mistakes. I already edited few times, might still be needing an edit few more times but I cannot. Hope you enjoy the book. If you don't find it enjoyable skip this story.

SERIES-1

Aera (hour's) pov

The girl is crying on the bed curled up in the dark yet visible room. And the demon is walking infront of her. She lifted her eyes to see him. He is extremely tall while she is just 5.2 feets who is miserable to fight back. He had good muscles and body that could smash a person with a little tight hug while she is slender. He had long hairs till his neck. Well in this matter hers are big but useful for nothing. He is extremely handsome while she is not less. She is a beautiful mess. He is in his long black coat as a mafia he is. And she is in the black long gown as a widow she is. Yes her husband died and it been three days . And this bulky man bought her forcefully more like kidnapping.

Finally he settled on the bed opposite to her to have a clear view of her. Finally she dropped her gaze down to the hands that are resting on her curled up knees.

"How long are you going to you cry for your dead husband. It's time to start for a new start". He said calmly looking at her and folding his hands. She didn't said anything. She sniffled her tears, that's it.

"So umm...... are you a virgin"?

She looked up. Is this really the second question he ask to a married widow girl. She didn't said anything. Just looked at him ferociously.

"I mean, I'm just wondering like your husband is an army~ and he didn't even spend a day with you since married cause he left for his urgent duty~ ... so...I'm just wondering that are you still a virgin or not".

She didn't said anything. She is just sniffling her tears.

"Well I don't care if you are or if you are not. Cause you know, if you are a virgin I will give you a great experience and if you are not I will teach you a great experience" he said with a smirk.

I shuddered in fear. I bought my legs even more closer and sunk my face deeper in the fear of him. What if he does anything to me. He sensed my actions and said.

"Don't worry I won't rape you untill you agree". I released my hitched breath in a relief.

"But mark my words clearly, I am clarifying you again that I won't rape you but I may force you if I like". He said.

What does he mean. If someone forces another person doesn't it mean rape. Then what does he mean by saying he don't rape but would like to force on me if he likes. I simply diverted my eyes.

"And I promise you that I will take good care of you and don't worry I won't harm you".

"I don't care what you do to me, just leave me" I said boldly to the extent I can but lastly it came out shaken. I finally spoke now. I need to be brave.

"I take my words back. I may harm you if you don't listen to me, I may harm you if you disobey me, I may harm you if you give me an attitude and I may harm you if you don't listen to me. So all this depends on your future behaviour. So better watch your words and watch your behaviour".