VIBRATOR

SERIES - 30

She sat on couch while keeping her hands on the windowsill and leaning her face looking out nothing in particular.

I plopped down opposite to her looking at her face. She is no more like a broken angel but a bit zoned out. May be she is thinking about the thing she said to me. She probably is regretting maybe .

"I don't want to get pregnant. I have enough of this".

She said crying in my embrace and I agreed it too but I didn't said anything. She probably have been fed up by those things. I just comforted her patting her back.

I love to have children only with her. But if it costs too much than required I love to spend my life with her without children. I still can keep her happy and I too can be happy with her.

But now I'm sure she must be regretting and rethinking about it.

"Aera".

"I want children".

As expected she is thinking about it. At that moment she was broke into pieces and said that out of emotions. And now after giving herself time and collecting herself she realised what she said back.

"Forget about it. It's our honeymoon. We need to spend time together".

She looked at me.

"Do you understand. I want children".

It didn't take a minute for me to sink in my brain when she said the same for the second time. I simply rose my eyebrow at her ..... kind of asking her to be precatious of what she is saying.

"Before you were pregnant sick and now you are baby sick? You want children. Impossible Aera".

"I'm unable to give birth. I can't live my life without children".

I immediately rose up from my seat challenging her to say that again. My face twisted in anger. What did she say? Cannot live without children? What I am then? They aren't atleast in her stomach and they are already winning over me?

"You cannot live with children? What about me? Am i nothing to you? Am i not enough? Am i not going to live with you without any children".?

For a moment she stunned. Ofcourse she might understood what she actually said. And about having children without her giving birth, that means adopting. No. I don't want to take adoptive.

I'm not ready for that. Even if I take adoptive I'm not sure if in future I might give them the original love that I give to my blood or treat them well. I have little partiality though. I can't take adoptive unless if any small girl may strike me at first sight like Aera then I might take her as daughter. But not any one from any orphanage or any adoptive. I'm a bit narcissistic regarding my blood. I held a great prestige towards our hereditary and blood.

"And remember one thing. I don't support or want any children to be adopted. I am totally fine with you having no children. Mind my words 'no adopting' ".

"But I wa-----". She shut her mouth however and turned back to the window. She fall into the silent mode again. Good for her that she realised this soon that convincing or requesting doesn't work with me.

I sighed internally looking at her second time sullen face. I put my hand on the window sill resting my head on my hand in a comfortable position and sat down so that I could look at her.

It been many hours that I didn't bite her cheeks yet. They look so plump and delicious that I want to keep them in my mouth and chew if possible. But I put down that idea as they look too delicate.