EPILOGUE - 2

Lying on the white sheets gazing at her small 5 months son she looked at the  thermometer.

Her brows shrank in dis satisfaction on seeing the temperature a bit high than usual.

Her precious small baby is having a fever. Just now she put him to sleep after consoling the crying baby. Her heart ached looking at her son crying in uncomfortness.

She barely is controlling her tears at the fact that, their son got a fever while he is just 5 months.

Taking his small chubby hand which fingers were closed, into her hand she kissed them as if her kiss can heal it and caressed his head softly with her fingers.

It was afternoon and she is relieved that it's  Amora sleeping time so that she can concentrate totally on Kyree. She is already too worried for her son.

The vibration of her phone grabbed her attention as she didn't waste a second in swiping up the green button upon seeing Jungkook's Id. She immediately put the phone to her ear.

"Hello". She spoke quietly almost wishpering afraid that her sensitive son would wake up.

"Aera. How is Kyree"?

"Nothing good. The temperature barely decreased and I'm so worried. Why would a five month baby could get fever".

She heard him sighing. Instead of replying anything he simply said.

"I'm coming".

With that slamming his files on the table he made his way to their room. He need to take care of his wife at this time and his son too. He is ofcourse concerned but not as much as Aera. He is confident that the fever would fall down where as Aera......

The morning's face flashed into his eyes at how she looked up at him with her worried doe big eyes, brows furrowed, leaning on the bed checking their baby on feeling  something wrong with Kyree's body.

Reaching to the room he found Aera changing the wet cloth of his son's forehead. Her face is shrank so as the brows showing how concerned she is.

She didn't took any kind of usual rest today for the sake of her baby. Coming to her, once he check up on his son, he gave her a warm hug and eventually made her eat something. At this time it is strictly important that it is better to feed mother's milk so he made her eat the food.

He too sat there on the bed with her looking at the sleeping baby. And after a while the baby started crying again and Aera took him in his hands and positioned him at her breast but he was not taking any milk. Jungkook looked at him in dissatisfaction.

And the trouble grown more when Amora too woke up with a cry because of her brother's crying. He too wanted to take care of his son but Amora too needed someone's attention and Aera is the main person to take care of him. Thinking that he took the initiative.

"I'll take care of her, you try to feed him".

Saying that he placed a kiss on her forehead pushing back her bangs and went to pick up Amora and took her out to the room so that she couldn't cause any disturbance to Kyree.

After a great difficulty she put him off to sleep again wile he drank barely any milk.

But however by evening the fever got reduced and at that point they took a good breath. Though Amora is only 2 years, she came to her brother and put her fore finger in his hand as if she understood his condition.  She too sat there for a while looking at her brother's condition and flew off after giving a kiss to her brother.

Later the things ran asusual but----

At night time Aera slept on her side facing towards her son and Jungkook slept on the other side. Her hand still layed on the baby's body as she was patting him to sleep before she slept.