BONUS

Fisting her frock a little bit up she made a run to the longue. As soon as she glanced back her speed increase more on seeing her husband coming out of the room with heavy and long steps that can cover her run and howl her up on his shoulder.

"Aera!! Stop right there and come back if you don't want to add more to the piled up punishment ".

" No". Denying him she ran to the kitchen on her little steps and immediately stood behind the counter to play chasing trick when he tries to catch her.

In no time he came forward and glared at her.

" Come here. Right now".

" No". Her voice came small as she shook her head.

Leaning forward on the counter he spoke whispering to her.

"Don't blame me when i fuck you from back while spanking you hard. Trust me i won't go easy on spanking if you don't come to me right now".

Listening to him she bit her lips contemplating wether to go or not. The punishment is hard. Already there is a series of punishment with her ass up to the ceiling and vibrator. She doesn't want spanking to be added in the list. Spanking from him is pretty hard. The last time he gave her made her ass red in colour.

"Think yourself. (Raising his hand, eyeing them to her he spoke) you see the size of my palm. You'll have this finger prints on you your plump ass. Very red one. Are you coming back or should I chase you. Trust me I'll get brutal in chasing".

He said to her and like a rat out of the hole her legs walked to him not thinking for another second. The threatenings are enough. So much enough. She already felt like crying while he was explaining how brutal he can be. The last line gave goosebumps to her.

She wonders if he really be like that anytime but the history says he was never such brutal to her to the extent he mentioned.

After she stood infront of him with his raised hand he tugged her hair strands  behind her ear with a pleased smile on his face impressed and cupped her both cheeks with his fingers under her jaw and thumb on her cheeks as he rubbed them gently.

"That's like my wife. Always obedient".

She secretly gritted her teeth inside. The tag he put on her wanted her to rebel against him. Without thinking she tilted her face to side, taking his hand into hers and immediately bit his fingers. He hissed at her as his brows scrunched in disdain glaring at her.

She knows she will be caught if she kept on biting for long. So she immediately left his hand and made a run to the opposite side. But he was fast as he tackled her and howled her up on his shoulder, his hard shoulder pressing her waist.

Her hands immediately supported on his back and tried to get down from his shoulder when he pushed her back and spanked her ass.

"So disobedient. Aren't you. I will repair you in the bed".

Saying that he took her to the bedroom and throwed her on it as she bounced on it for two times.

She was about to get up and rose her half body up with hands supporting on the bed when immediately he sprawled over her with his knees side to her and she between him. His hand gripped her jaw and her hands tried to open them as she tried to take his one finger in her fist and open them. But he only gripped her tight.

"Now. As a man of word i will do what i said".

He was still in the same position as she remained seated between them. Gripping her sleeves he pulled them apart as his biceps flexed with the movement and the dress is torn with audible sound.