PREGNANCY

SERIES - 34

"Are you really not going to let me go. For sure"?

She asked for nth time on the purpose of annoying him following his path from dining to their room.

He didn't respond as usual.

"I dreamt of many things with you and my children. How am I supposed to fullfill my ambitions if you keep me in house arrest"

He turned around swiftly to look at her.

Ambitions?

That's a bit more now.

He again turned his heel and grabbed his files checking on them. But she still continued like a noisy child.

"You know. I dreamed of going to a Disney land with our children. Our first child will get dressed like a Rapunzel and if we have a second child then he or she will be costumed as Pascal the chameleon. What do you say".

"What will you dress them if they are none".

She just looked at him hopelessly.

Saying that he calmly sat down on the bed revising the files.

She again coming to her senses she gasped audibly and was going to plop herself on the bed on her stomach when she immediately remembered and plopped herself slowly on her back and looked at him.

"Donot say like that. The little pun inside me will get hurt if it listens to you. Don't give a bad impression".

That caught him. Bad impression.

But he forced himself to concentrate on his file. It is being hard when she is talking about their children with such beautiful dreams.

"I even thought to visit the beach with you and with our children. They will have fun playing there. And yeah".

She got up excitedly looking at him.

"The island where we spent our honeymoon. I thought to show our children those shells and fireflies in the sea too. It will be like fulfilling our memories too".

It became hard to turn the page of the file in his hand.

Everything she is saying is making him difficult to do things as the love is stirring up more. But he refuse to have any hopes to just get crushed.

But then again, his wife is doing a very wonderful work in making his heart soft. Few days passed as he was not that good as he was at first but as days goes on she started to talk things that is making his heart soft for her and the children.

"You showed me Italy and my eyes fallen on several baby things. If you don't allow me to go out how am i supposed to buy all those to our children. Matter of the fact. Am i not even allowed to your office to give lunch".

Closing his eyes he put the file down. He didn't thought if these many things at the time of giving punishment. But now she is mentioning all it is becoming too hard.

"You can go out to our park and garden in the mansion".

"Not enough. I want to roam with you and with our children each holding babies carriage".

"You are dreaming too much Aera. And you know better than me about what happens if you keep more hopes and dreams".

"You are that one leech with poison. Do you have to spoil my self confidence too. You are being too much bitter".

"Truth always tastes bitter".

"Then facts always tastes sweeter".

She said rounding the bed coming towards him.