BULLET

SERIES  - 26

After coming to the room she plopped herself on the bed like a fairy as her hairs spread over the bed. He shouted on her. Why? For no reason. Now a days he is being too much angry. In those days where he kidnapped and forcefully married her and untill she fell in love with him he never showed his angry at her. And now after she fell in love she became an easy and levity person for him. He is taking her as granted and getting angry for no matter.

She peeped at the door expecting him to come and concole her. But no. He didn't cane. She waited for a little while and got up from the bed in a swift motion and rubbed her tears away roughly as if a bravery is going to the war.

Standing up from the bed she determined herself to clear the things out and warn him to not take her as granted. She never ordered him or asked anything this bravely till now but oddly her pep talk given her a courage of warrior amount as she marched ahead.

Coming to the sixth floor with a bodyguard who is trying to stop her she stepped in hospital floor. For a second her mind stopped thinking why it is a hospital floor that she had to meet him but in other second she walked just like a warrior and when she spotted doctor and nurses walking in and out from one particular room her guts said that he is in that room. And that thing isn't settling well.

Why is he in a hospital room. For me? Then she can rest assured untill it is not what she actually is thinking.

Thought of him being hurt laying on the hospital bed is not what she want and him visiting hospital for her is better than that.

She immediately turned to the bodyguard who is constantly disturbing her. Good thing is that he is not allowed to touch her or else she couldn't even make a step in the lift of their mansion.

"Why is he here".

"Mam. You aren't allowed here".

***

"Just say for what I asked". I ask with my voice sternly. Being with Jungkook and seeing, hearing him the way he talks and orders on his bodyguard somehow implied on me and unknowingly I have talked somewhat like him. The bodyguard reaction says it all. But nonthless of my to e he didn't said anything to me. Though I speak like Jungkook I'm sure I didn't intimidate like him. It's just mimicking him with my stern voice.

Still not getting any word from him I march forward. But the thing that I made him quite is enough for me. He is not coming behind me.

As soon as I enter the room my reflex made me stop at the sight. A few drops of blood which are pitch red black. As I follow the dots I saw my husband facing me with stern face. But I see nothing injury. His body is totally fine with tattoos just like I see everynight. But when I stepped more forward his other hand came into my sight.

Dark tattooed bicep where it is bandaged with pure white bandage. I see it for a while as my eyes follow some moment happening beside his arm.

A hand is taking away a tray his other hand purposely coming in between as if it don't want to see me. But I saw it however.

The bullet is still shining indicating that they even washed that? It is still sharp pointed with a a small pattern at the end of the bullet. It is in golden colour. My eyes follow the tray untill it is taken away out of my sight.

Did that bullet us just taken out of his arm.

Hot towards formed in my eyes imagining things . I look at him again and this time his eyes looked at me softening and understanding.

"Aera. It's just a bullet struck in my arm".

Struck??

My lips trembled thinking about that. The bullet was so sharp and I'm already imagining at how it had pierced into his skin. And don't know at what speed it came that it may reach such deep. The fact that the bullet made a hole in his arm made me burst into sobs.