REVIEW

👩‍🏫

Since you came to this page silent everyone. I'm conducting you q/a. So answer like good people you are.

He turned around with his narrowed eyes glaring at you.

"Think carefully before you leave this page without answering. Or you might not like consequences".

"Answer these questions for your Bubba".

😅Don't mind it. I just want you guys to give review to my book. Well i already took little review but still. I want to know more about my book. But yeah it won't cost anything for you to comment infact I'm just asking you to pay a very little for my effort for which i worked hard keeping my studies aside.

•Which one is your most favourite chapter?

•Is there any line from the story that touched your heart. Like you felt uh- iconic line/ironic line?

•How many times did you read the story?

•Review about my writing. Should my writing and describing need to be improved?

•Did you felt any part of the story a bit cringey?

•How is the concept of a widow marrying a dominating mafia?

•What kind of story you expect from me?

•How many points you give to the title out of 10?

•And how many points for cover out of 10?

•What do you describe their chemistry as?

•Whom do you like more? Jeon jungkook or Jeon Aera?

•Whom do you think are more correct and sensible when situations occurs?

•Which  situation or talking you felt cute between them? (Like her irritating him or him teasing her) ?

•Readers who didn't vote please vote and follow too. Don't you think u deserve that a little bit.

•How did you find this book?

•How many of you came here after reading obsessed love book?

And congratulations to me for 299 followers. That is about 300 followers🎉🎊🎉🎊😄

You can follow me on insta where i add fanfictions intro. There is already an intro for Married to married woman.

Insta link: https://instagram.com/dillydallysparks?utm_medium=copy_link

If this link doesn't work here go to my page or to my account in Wattpad and there in my description there is a link which will directly take you to my account.

Anyway.

Username: dillydallysparks

Id: Dew drop

And my next book called Killer's Love is sequel of this story. So read it if you like. And there will be smut in that book but not as this much smut as in this book.

And it might be a short story but i don't know exactly because I wrote this story thinking it would be short too like only 15 chapters but it extended till 38. So yeah. Might be or might not be a short story.

And please review the book and comment above. 🥺

And yeah. If you get to know that this story is being plagarized in any platform. Please inform me. I will take care about it.

And if you have Inkitt app please support me there too. Thanku.

The end °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°