CHANGE IN LIFESTYLE

SERIES - 25

The man and woman took a seat in doctor's office room which was on 6th floor of their mansion.

She looked tensed thinking about the results. Infact she didn't have a good sleep thinking about her pregnancy outcome but somehow she slept.

And now the result is out however. She felt his hand classping  her small hand into his large ones. She took a glance at him and then to the doctor.

Why is he taking time.

He then look up to them with a kind smile but Jungkook is not going to take any such gestures. He is worried about his wife and his babies if possible.

"Just spit it out".

Just then his wife elbowed his hand which is partly on the arm chair and he looked at her. She gave a twitch look saying him not to be so disrespectful.

He really have no manners of respecting people.

Her gesture is so cautious that she didn't even want to make a notice of her actions to the doctor. But he had to spoil it.

"He is used to it any way".

She swiftly turn straight as if she didn't have any chat with him.

He cleared his throat as they gave their attention.

"So here is the conclusion. I will explain you in summary".

"No need. Explain detaily".

"Well. I meant same. I'm just trying to start the topic".

Saying that he started his explanation.

"Mrs.Jungkook. As you know you were drugged and that had a great impact. But because you were carryin---

A crashing sound interrupted him as the particles spread over the ground.

Her attention turned to him as she saw how he took a cup and throwed it away so harshly.

While he only looked blankly yet glaringly to the doctor and he gulped. He almost forgot. How could he?

"Why did you do that". She asked him.

"That cup is itching me. It's dirty".

"You never throwed things like that".

"The disease of throwing things is crawling to me from my right side". He said clearly indicating her at how she used to throw the things when she is angry or disturbed.

"I-I'll change Mr. Jeon. We will continue now".

With a curt nod from jungkook he continued .

"So yeah. Though that drug have a tough impact on you, you still seem to fine. I mean you have low chances. But with medical help and proper maintenance with healthy life you can gain it back again. You still have pretty good chances".

A releiving sigh left from her mouth. She literally imprinted in her mind that she may never gonna give birth. But there is a chance.

"But you have to bare with many things".

"Like I heard from Mr.Jeon that you are afraid of syringes . Sadly you have to go through those things. You will get shots which will help you gaining your capability".

"Maybe from now you should get habituated visiting this floor. You will have regular appointments and we will always keep on a check about your improvement. Our team will be your regular doctors and will take care of you. And you also need to follow the diet. Though you want to eat any junk foods or other foods try to eat as much healthy as possible. You should eat regular. I repeat regularly!! And about remaining things I am sure your husband will take care and here our staff will take care of your medication".