RETURN TO MANSION

SERIES-12

Jungkook's pov

Today we are finally home. Back to our mansion. We spend for three days after our wedding. And it was damn excellent. I enjoyed her a lot. Where as she is as shy as fuck. But I'm thankful that she just didn't restrain for my kinky activities. Her flushed face while doing such things is the most beautiful. The red tint appears under her eyes to her plump cheeks. They are so spongy that I want to eat them. And I did bite her but she pushes me away. When I said we need to go back all of sudden, her face fall down. She likes that place a lot. No wonder why she has no much attachment here, cause it's obvious she  almost spend her time crying here. And even I don't want to return. That place is too peaceful to spend time with here where as here the business starts again. She whined, pouted, stayed silent but it is urgent. I only completed the work in two days for staying 12 days. I was sure that I need to return soon. And it came soon. And I'm sure I will not have much time to spend with her after going to home. Probably I will get little time and in that little time I will glue her with my body. I can't help but always think to fuck her as she is too irresistable. That is my kind of love. The level of my love is that crazy that I want to stick her body to mine. And finally tough she behaved like a child I bought her back. And at present we just arrived and placed our luggage in our room. Tough nothing changed but the room looks very different as if we came after a long time. And there she already started unpacking luggage and  going to closet. Ugh I don't have much time. I need to utilise my remaining time with her. I went to her and grabbed her hand. She can do this later after I leave. Now I want her.

"Leave that and come with me". Her hand is trying to get out of my hold. Oh my dear. She is still upset.

"You said you have IMPORTANT work right. Then go. Why are you bothering me". I pulled her in me with my strength and lifted her up. A small tiny gasp left from her mouth. I throwed her on the bed ripping off my shirt and trapped her in my arms.

"I have little time before going my company so spend that little time with me now".

There is no need to wait for her answer as my fingers slowly trailed her dress over her chest. My hand travelled back and opened the zip and slid it down completely. I'm on my knees observing her fair tone body. Her hands crossed over her stomach randomly wanting to cover herself. As soon as my eyes met hers she turned away. That red tint is already present under her eyes to cheek. A smile made way to my lips. I looked at her chest. I loose my words to praise them. They are so smooth and spongy that my hands always want to squeeze them. The feeling of fullness in my hands because of her chest is the most satisfying thing. But while I'm fucking her, that is another most satisfying thing. It's hard to conclude which is the most satisfying thing if we go on compare.

I bent down and took of her bra. My lips couldn't wait to keep them in. Opening my mouth wide I took them in. Such a pleasure. As soon as I kept my mouth on hers, her head dipped back in the pillow more closing her eyes. I like to see her responds towards my touch. My eyes are always on her. My other hand squeezed her other one tightly. A light gasp left from her mouth. And I'm loosing all my patience and coolness again. As usual I will go rough on her. It's hard to control. My tongue started swirling around her nipple and biting her between my teeth , while my fingers are already squeezing her nipple really tight. My fingers started to rub her nipple between my fingers. And she is letting out sounds in pain. No matter how much I want to give her pleasure and happiness I just love to see and hear her in being in such little pains caused by me. But I swear these doesn't do any harm to her. 

Soon after abusing her breasts for a good time my kisses travelled down till her navel. The favourite spot of mine. I opened my mouth and bite her over there. Her breathing got heavy. Such a sexy scene.  My tongue licked her navel swirling in her navel. My teeth given a good mark over there. My lips made way to the sensitive part. Her clit. I immediately remove her panties and throwed them sway. At first my hand cupped them and eventually seperated her legs. I looked at her p*ssy. It's beautiful. I'm sure she must have been closed her eyes by now. I looked up at her and yes she closed her eyes. My tongue can't wait and already it is on the clit sucking her strongly. She started whimpering. Such a blessing to my ears. I entered her hole trough my tongue. At first just my tip of the tongue teased her licking on the entrance and later I totally put it in and enjoyed her warm place. My mouth cupped hers. And she is insanely moaning in a light voice. I bit them, liked them, and tasted them too.  Her juice are incredibly good. All the time my eyes are looking at her in adoration. She is panting heavily. At last once I sucked her folds and left them.