EPILOGUE - 1

"Jungkook catch her

"Jungkook catch her. She put an ant in her mouth".

She shouted cleaning the mess in the room while her dear daughter of almost 2 years made a rush out of the room in her woobly steps falling on her bum frequently  with stomping legs escaping from her mom who is stopping her in eating an ant.

Just then Jungkook came to her and stopped her by catching her little body in his arms.

Instead of lifting her up his massive body squated down to her level as his thumbs and fore finger softly holded her plump cheeks.

"Baby open your mouth. Open it".

He said as his eyes waiting for her to open her mouth and take off the ant. But she closed her mouth firmly her dark pink lips tightly held, blinking innocently at him.

"Baby sing 'Aahh'".

In a reflex her mouth open as her melodious voice came out in a sound of ----

"Ahhh~".

Still holding her cheeks he checked in her mouth. His eyebrows scrunched in dissatisfaction and looked at her after checking her mouth.

"You swallowed it baby. Just say you didn't".

She shook her head in response as her soft bangs ruffled and his hands reached to set those messy ones.

"Did she really ate the ant already. It's a black one Jungkook". Aera shouted from the room enough audible to them.

Instead of answering her he decided to check more.

"Where is the ant  baby. My Amora is a good princess. Right?  Show me".

She cutely smiled to him and reached her tiny fist to him and he opened her little fingers one by one as they usually play and he finally opened.

There is a crippled ant in her pale, pink chubby palm. And without any late he took the ant in his hand and throwed it away.

As soon as she followed the direction of his hand throwing away he immediately put the ant in his pocket. He can't take the risk of the dead ant going into her mouth again when she can hunt it even after throwing it away.

"Ahh". She looked at him dissapointedly at how he thrown away the ant and she didn't found it.

"Magic". He exclaimed with his eyebrows lift up in amusement, smiling at her?

"Where"?

Now he lifted her up carrying in his arms.

"You don't know? When an ant dies it disappears suddenly".

Her little mouth gasped cutely looking at him.

"Ah int't (didn't).... die (kill).... ant". She spoke in a rough gibberish talking for which he understood.