HONEYMOON PLANNING

SERIES-5

It had been 8 days since he had been raped her. She still resists him but he drags her into his track. He always makes her be submissive and obedient to him.

"Take the medicines. Don't act childish".

"I'm not acting childish" she glare him.

"It turns me on Aera. Don't look at me like that".

"Disgusting" she turned away murmuring to herself hoping he wouldn't hear but he heard her.

"Watch your words Aera".

"Come on take your medicines" he offered her taking a pill from the box which is almost over.

"I won't. I'm enough healed to get broke by you again. You can proceed". He took his hand back with a hint of guilt and sadness in his face. But he restrained himself back. 'Untill I act weak she keeps on taking advantage. Tough iam guilty I need to act as rock to keep her in track. Orelse she will fly above my head. And I don't like her being like that. She need to be submissive'.

He put the pill in his mouth and grabbed her jaw and attached his mouth to her. He pushed the pill into her mouth. It melted on her mouth spreading the bitterness. She immediately pulled herself back and made a face as about to puke it out. He smiled looking at her 'disgusting expression' face. She is trying to puke it out. But it's almost mixed in her mouth. He handed her water. She grabbed it and drank it with big gulps desperately. She searched for other glass. He given his orange juice which he took a sip to melt down his bitterness. She grabbed the juice and drank the remaining portion. Suddenly she halted. She looked at the glass and then at him. She put it aside silently.

He understood for what she thought.

"We have shared our body Aera. Sharing glass of drink is nothing. Infact you know how I made you take the pill right"?

"Shameless" she mouthed instead of murmuring in a fear that he could hear. He changed the topic.

"Shall we go for shopping"? He asked

"........" She didn't reply anything. He pocked his inner cheek in trigger.

"We are going to honeymoon in few days. Incase you want any things.....? So I am asking you. Care to answer me obediently Aera".

"I am not going to honeymoon with you. You need my sign, I did, you want to marry me, I did but that doesn't mean I'll listen to everything of yours. I won't come". He scoffed.

"I need your sign, I got it, I need you to marry me, and you did, I need you to go honeymoon with me and you will come. Iam just asking that wether you were any intrested in shopping. But since you are not interested then drop the idea".

"How ever you have enough dresses and since we are going to honeymoon we don't need much dresses. So i will just grab some dresses just in case if you want to swim".

"Shut up. I will mo--" he came dangerously near to her. He leaned towards her catching her neck.

"I said watch your words Aera. I don't like when you disobey me. Don't forget who I am. And we are going to honeymoon that's it. You dont have any say in this". He left her neck . His tip of fingure traced her face outline taking a hair between his finger and swirling it.

"And yeah since you are totally healed now, from now on will have sex once per day and in honey moon we will have rest once for day. So be ready".

"And don't paly any stupid things again. Don't repeat the actions again". He warned her. A tear passed from her eye.

"If my husband was alive he used to----"

She flinched when the glass smashed on the wall. She let out a scream and closed her eyes tightly. Slowly she opened her eyes and looked at him. He is mad. He looked dangerous. In a split second he changed totally.