EPILOGUE - 3

Sitting on the bed with her legs spread forward she sipped the banana milk with a big cake muffins of same flavour in a plate placed on her bump taking a bite from it.

Just then Jungkook entered in with a sleeping Amora in his arms with his large over coat covering her from the body returning from her play school. He always puts his suit on her body taking it off from him after picking up from school.

Taking off the coat from her he slowly put her on the bed. He took off her small shoes and socks as he rubbed his thumb under her feet soothingly massaging them as she stirred in her sleep in comfortness. He took of the rubbers from her cute pig tails and set them free. Setting her frock properly he put a small blanket on her body and looked at his wife Aera who is 5 months pregnant.

She looked at him in envy with a big fat smile on her face that made his heart flutter looking at her. He didn't even dare to blink looking at her. An amazing woman in the world. 

What a peace!

As he is making way to her side she immediately tapped her feet on the bed asking him to massage her too.

And him understanding her cramps and pains he sat there raising up the dress to her knees placing her feet on his legs slowly massaging them. Feeling pleasure she leaned back her head with a satisfying smile.

"She slept on her way"? Aera asked to him looking at her daughter who just turned to their side throwing her little hands forward which fingers are clenching and unclenching. Small cute snores are heard from her.

"Yeah. Must be tired from playschool". He said looking at her daughter in envy. He loves his Amora as damn much as he loves his wife. She is prettiest in the world with big doe eyes and plump lips with a button nose and her silky hair, almost like Aera. Just like how he thought.

After finishing the massage he got up walking towards her and sat side to her, facing her. He gave a peck on her lips who stopped in the tracks of chewing feeling awkward because she is muffled with the muffin in her mouth. Yet when he parted away she started chewing again.

"How is your day"?

"Munching, sleeping, peeing and reading books".

"My baby is so productive, I see. ".

Drinking the banana milk from straw she flipped her hair and asked.

"Am i ugly"?

He sighed internally. It is starting again.

"No. You are beautiful". His usual 1000th time answer.

"Prove me"?

"We can't have sex keeping a child side to us". His thoughts legit ran straight to that direction.

A small square pillow was flying feircely towards his face which he catched it in its mid way and settled it behind her waist without any complaints.

It is not any new. His wife turns abusive during her pregnancy.  

"Why do you always think about that".

"I think it's you who is thinking more about sex. Your hormones"?

She gulped the lump of the muffin in her mouth covering her nervousness eventually. It's not lie about what he said. She invited him to sex f-fewtimes by attempting to open his dress or kissing his chest while her fingers trailed on his abs. Mostly it happens at night or few times when she drools over him in the gym while he is boxing as her daughter insists to see him every minute when she is at home. And they both ends up drooling. One from her man's sexy body and other is her natural sleeping drool.