DRUG

SERIES-18

That night was the last night that spent time with each other. They enjoyed the euphoric sensations all over their body. As he said he pressed her on the bed tightly and didn't let her go. The next morning he had to help her in walking by taking her hands in his and support her in walking. She trembled in the beginning. But he made her sit on the bed and massaged her legs and thighs. He gave a warm bath to her for which her legs felt better. Eventually, she got better at walking but her lower back aches mildly. Whenever her glare meets him he simply adds a dirty line to the situation.

"Dare you to glare me and I'll make your eyes roll back next time".

Giving a huff she turned away from him not daring to continue her glare on him for which he suddenly ate out her cheek taking a good plump of the amount in his mouth licking it for which she pushes him and as usual, it's all in vain. He always does this.  They ended a quite good time together.

But he was unable to come back at night. He already informed her in the morning after reaching the office in few hours. He was in a range mood. She understood by listening to his tough voice. She visited him in the office during lunch. He is already shouting at two people with their heads down. Something related to shares and debentures. And there is a lady standing side to him. Despite the hot situation in the office, she gave her a smile setting her specs on her face for which she did the same. She is his secretary. She is soo kind to her. She was still smiling at her unaware of the fact that he already flicked his fingers to them motioning to get out. Now there are only two in the office.

" I may not come to the home for few days Aera".

Listening to this her hands plopped down with his lunch box along with her expression. Looking at her downfall expressions his heart hammered. Oh! How much desperate that he too want to spend with her. He wants to dedicate every minute to her. And that face of hers knowing that he not gonna meet him made him happy. The realization that she misses him when he is not around made the well-built wild butterflies in his stomach growl. The beast in him roared to take her and cover the upcoming day gaps. But he observed her in the morning how funnily she limped in their room.

"When will you come then". A cute pouted mumbling left her mouth with her head low. A grin appeared on his face. She misses him. She fucking misses him. Settling on the table with his one leg down touching the ground and other hanging down a bit away from the ground settling his ass on the table he pulled her in his arms with a full force that her chest pressed with his chest. Looking up she meets those stunning Asian dark eyes scanning her like a hawk with a tilted face making his long hair covering one side blocking the view. The moment was awesome with sunlight emerging from the glass wall and the silent air breeze sound ringing in their ears. A perfect moment that captured their heart. She felt an urge to press her lips on his thin lips in a smooth way and preserve it for the upcoming days.

" Why? Do you miss me"

She nodded with her cute doe eyes making his grin widen.  His lips landed on hers tasting them sensually entering his tongue in her mouth and gave a slight kiss which she yearned for. He parted away from her afraid he may disable her walking ability.

"Only a few days Aera. Three to five days and I will be back on the bed with you".

" I-is it the last time or can I come here tonight too".

His heart felt heavy listening to her question. She misses him damn much. She is willing to meet him always and spend time. He felt proud of his wife missing him this much but at the same time feeling bad for leaving her.

"I wish you can come baby. But the thing I'm dealing with is mafia business. There is a small leech-like glitch in business making me even busier".