Chapter 13

WARNING: Mentions of rape; torture

When I woke up, I was strapped to a huge bed and my head was pounding. Wait, how did I get here? And where am I, anyway? I thought, slightly panicking. I struggled against the straps, and since they weren't super tight, I got free. Whoever did that needs to learn how to tighten things. I thought, looking back at the straps as I get off the bed. Wait, no, what am I thinking? I should be glad it was easy to escape.

I looked around the room and everything was a deep purple. I walked over to the door and tried to open it, but it wouldn't budge. I looked around again and spotted a window. I ran over to it, and since it wasn't locked, pulled it open. The drop was a little higher than my room in Galra, but I've jumped from higher. There was also a tree right outside, so I can cling to that and hide in the trees.

I stepped back a couple of feet and ran at the window, jumping for the tree. I made it, but there was a bang in the room. I climbed up so the person wouldn't see me, and I saw that it was Lotor. "Little Omega, I know you are out there. You cannot stay hidden forever." He purrs. I shiver in disgust and move further up the tree. I missed a tree branch, causing me to lose my grip and fall. I felt an arm catch me by my waist and I was pulled back into the window. I struggled in the grip, but was thrown onto the bed.

I sat up quickly and tried to run away from Lotor, but there wasn't anywhere to go. There was a sharp pain in my leg, then the pain spread like a wild fire. I screamed out and fell to the ground. Lotor picked me up and placed me on the bed again. He smirked at me before pulling out a knife and cutting my cheek from the jaw to right under my eye. I glared at him, refusing to scream out again. I wasn't going to give him the satisfaction.

"You will submit to me. Even if I have to ruin this pretty face, you will submit." Lotor growled. My glare intensified before my eyes widened as Lotor brought the knife to the corner of my mouth. He shook his head and took the knife away. I breathed a sigh of relief when he turned around and put it down. "You know what, I can't ruin your face, but I can still ruin you." He says, his back still to me. I sit up slowly, trying to cause any more pain to myself.

Lotor turns around and pushes me back down. He climbs on top of me, moving my head to the side. He kisses my exposed neck and I whimper. Shiro, help. What about Alpha? We are cheating on Alpha! My Omega screams at me. Tears roll down my face as I allow Lotor to have his way with me.

I'm sorry, Lance. You don't deserve this. I think. I shut down all my senses so I wouldn't be able to feel. When Lotor was done, he left the room and I just laid there crying silently.

Lance's POV

Hunk, Shiro, Pidge and I were still at Nikolas' house, coming up with a way to rescue Keith. "Where would Lotor hide him?" Pidge asks. Hunk shook his head. "I have no idea. They have a vacation home in Olkari that no one really goes to, but other than that, I don't know where they would be." I sighed. "Could we try Olkari?" Pidge nodded. "I could ask my grandmother if she can get someone to scout around there and see if Lotor or anyone goes in or out of there."

Shiro nodded. "Thank you Pidge. That would be very-" I cut him off with a sharp gasp and clutched at my chest. "Lance? What is it?" Hunk asked, Shiro running toward me. "It's Keith. We need to find him. And fast. Otherwise the Keith we know, won't exist anymore."

Omega not protected. My Alpha growled. No longer ours. Tears welled up in my eyes. "Lance, it's going to be okay. We're going to get him back." Hunk said, rubbing my back. I shook my head. "No, he's not coming back. Not as himself anyway. He'll be different. Shiro, Keith's been raped." I said, looking at Shiro. Everyone gasps. "Okay. It's okay. We'll get him back and we can help him." Shiro sighs. I nod and we set out on finding Keith.

Shiro's POV

My brother has been raped. My baby brother has been raped, and I couldn't do anything about it. I promised him I'd protect him, and I didn't. I couldn't help him. I'm sorry, Keith. I failed you. 

_______________________________________

Hey guys! Sorry I missed last week, I was a little busy, but now I'm back and I'm gonna try and post chapter 14 this week as well since I didn't post last week. And sorry this is so short, I didn't want to make it too long with the search for Keith, so this is what came out of that.

This hurt me to write, but it was necessary for this story. Also, no, I won't do any kind of smut, the closest it will get is neck kisses and maybe hickeys, but that's it. I will imply that it's there, but I'm not writing it. 

Anyway, thanks for sticking around! BYEEEEEE!!!