Chapter 16

Warning: Betrayal, implied character death

I was walking down the corridor of the castle, looking for my friends. "Lance? Pidge? Shiro? Hunk? Where are you guys? This isn't funny!" I shouted to the empty hallway. I ended up in front of the throne room and heard voices. "I can't do this, Hunk. He's keeping the child, but it's not mine. How can I trust him to not go back to Lotor?" I heard Lance ask. I covered my mouth and gasped. Does he really think that I would go back? I snapped out of my thoughts when Hunk sighed. "I know, man. He can't be trusted. Who knows, maybe he's working with Lotor and only tricking you to get to Altea. I mean, he knew the king of Galra was going to be murdered, but he still brought his friends here."

I teared up after hearing that. Is this what they really think? I have to be dreaming. I backed away from the throne room and took off down the corridor. I ended up in front of Pidge's room as she was talking to our dogs, Rover and Cosmo. "I don't really know what to do with this fact. Keith clearly loves Lotor, otherwise he wouldn't have kept that monster's child." Again, one of my friends think that I'm keeping the baby because I love Lotor. "That's not true..." I whispered. There was a hand on my shoulder and I flinched.

I looked back and saw Shiro giving me a sinister smile. "Oh, but it is true. Why else would you keep the spawn? You killed your father. I should have you hung for treason, but that's not allowed anymore." He snarled. I backed away from him and into something large. I looked up and saw Hunk. "You shouldn't be spying on your friends, Keith. Maybe Terra was right and you are a monster." I looked around and saw all of my friends standing around me with sinister smiles.

I dropped to my knees, covering my ears as they started shouting things at me. "Monster!" Pidge shouted. "Cheater!" "Liar!" "Murderer!" The shouting got louder and louder. I stood up quickly and ran to my room, slamming the door shut and locking it. I ran to my closet to get my knives when I heard a knocking on inside of my door.

I slowly looked up to see him standing next to my door. Lotor. "W-what do you w-want?" I stuttered, holding my knife tightly in case he attacks. "Just wanted to see how my mate and child were doing, that's all." He said menacingly. "You left me. What was I supposed to do? Leave you alone?" Lotor says, taking a step forward. I step back to maintain the distance between us. He smirks and we continue this until I can no longer move back, as I am pressed right up to the railing on my balcony.

Lotor smirks again as he presses himself to me. I swing at him with my knife and manage to cut his face . He stumbles back in surprise but quickly straightened himself up. "Oh, you are going to get it now. Starting with that little thing growing inside of you." Lotor spat. He pulled a dagger from behind his back and through it at my stomach too fast for me to react.

The blade pierced my stomach, killing my baby instantly. I stumbled back and gripped onto the rail in pain. "Now for you, little Omega." Lotor walked up to me and threw me off of the balcony. 

_______________________________________

Hey guys! Sooooo sorry that this is so short and late. I was waiting for people to comment if they wanted me to do a Q&A and then got really busy. This is not the last chapter, I promise. 

This hurt to write, but it helps the plot along, so I had to do it. 

Anyway, what do y'all think happens next? Was Keith dreaming? Will the group snap out of it and catch Keith before it's too late? 

Anyways, see y'all next time! Byeeeee!!