missing home, but it's ok.

Not me posting twice in one day-

(Art isn't relevant, but I've been playing the demo game thingy and I love his design so here X3)

Written: 4/26/2021

Edited: 4/26/2021

Y/n flopped onto the dining room chair exhausted. Sans sat down on the chair next to her, more gracefully, and sighed as he leaned back and grinned at her. "I finally beat you in clean up duty!" he remarked, throwing his hands up in victory then holding them behind his head. Y/n sighed.

"Yeah, yeah...whatever Sans..." she mumbled leaning forward and resting her head on the table. "But that was only because I didn't make a ton of mess like you usually do."

"Hey! I don't make a ton of mess when I make tacos!" he retorted. "I just...use more ingredients and they sometimes end up going on the floor and...it only gets a little messy!" She laughed.

"Uh-huh. Call it whatever you want Blue. I could care less."

"You'll care a lot more when I tell you that because you lost, you now have the duty of dragging Papyrus to dinner," Sans replied with a smirk. Y/n groaned slightly and pushed her chair out.

"Fine. I'll go get him," she said tiredly. She walked out of the kitchen, not at all happy she had lost the bet of who could clean the kitchen fastest, and stopped in front of Papyrus who sleeping peacefully on the couch. He had made a mini fort of pillows around his body and was wrapped in a blanket taco, taking up pretty much the entire couch with his tall figure.

She smiled fondly and crouched in front of his face, barely visible because of the stack of pillows around him. She playfully poked his forehead, waiting for him to notice. Papyrus didn't stir, instead only shifting slightly and letting out a small, tired groan. "Pap...! Time to wake up! Dinner is in the oven and almost ready," Y/n whispered. "Sans is gonna be mad if you don't wake up."

"Gimme a few more minutes please..." he mumbled, pulling the blanket over his face more. Y/n sighed, then giggled as an idea came to mind. Hehehe, this'll scare him awake. Without a second thought on how it could look if Sans came in, she stood up, walked in front of Papyrus, and flopped onto him.

Papyrus was immediately awake, throwing the blanket off and sitting up with a loud cry of surprise. The girl fell into a fit of giggles when she saw Papyrus's shocked face, rolling onto him further and burying her face in his t-shirt. He glowered at her and pushed her body off his torso with a loud huff.

"Geez Y/n you scared me!" he scolded, sending a punch to her shoulder. She only laughed harder as he continued to be irritated with her.

"S-sorry I couldn't resist!" she managed to say through laughs and gasps for air. "You looked so peaceful and then I had the idea a-and...! PPPPFFFF HAHAH IT WAS GREAT YOU SHOULDA SEEN YOUR FACE PAP-!"

"Are you two ok in there?!" Sans shouted, running into the living room to see what all the yelling was about. Papyrus uncrossed his arms and pointed to Y/n, who was trying her best to keep a straight face (and failing miserably). Sans looked between the two and his face melted into confusion. "...Did I...Did I miss something?" he asked.

"The human tried to glomp me," Papyrus said, his tone laced with irritation and a hint of laughter.

"She...what?" Papyrus stiffened, then glanced to Y/n for help. Her smile only grew.

"He means I tried to tackle him," she explained. "Don't use Internet references in front of him, he won't get it," she whispered to Papyrus. Sans nodded and began to walk back to the kitchen.