Chapter 52

I was sitting at Hope's doorway, she was staring at her sketchbook. Like she didn't know what to do, and that's creeping me out, kid's a creativity bomb. Has been since she could finger paint. Hayley walked up,
She said" Hey, sweetie, drawing something?"
Hope said" Yes." Hayley walked to her, and looked at the blank page.
" What's that supposed to be? A snowstorm?" Hayley chuckled then sat behind Hope," So... now that all this trouble's behind us," She started brushing Hope's hair," I thought that we could have a chat about what happens next. I know that you want to have a normal life with friends and school and art and sports and... Hey. You okay?"
" I'm fine."
" Hope, if you're worried about the Hollow, don't be. Everything's okay now, I promise." She kissed her fingers then held them out, Hope just stared at her, I gulped.
" Can I go back to my drawing?"
" Sure, yeah." Hayley stood up, looking at me as she walked out, I stood up, and walked away. Something's wrong... I can feel it, I can feel something is wrong.

Hayley walked into my room,
She said" Hey, bud." I tilted my head, increased heartbeat, nerves.
I said" What's going on?"
" I sometimes forget you have vampire hearing. The Hollow's still out there..." She walked to me and crouched down, I gulped," She's in Hope." I breathed heavily, my eyes turned vamp, I hissed, she grabbed my arms." Whoa, okay, hey, hey, come on, brave face?"
" Brave face was to keep me out. I'm 13 years old, Hayley. I've been in this since I was born."
" I know you have, I watched you grow up in this mess. So, you with me?"
" Always." My eyes turned back to their silver color," How are we going to do this, Hayley?"
" We'll figure it out. Be ready for anything."

I heard a crash, I sped to the sound,
Aunt Freya said" Inadu!" She threw a powder down and the Hollow passed out, Hayley grabbed her before she could even start falling. Hayley lifted her up and carried her to the couch,
Hayley said" How long do we have?"
" She's not going to be happy when she breaks through that sleep spell. Which means we need to work fast." We walked away.

Aunt Freya and I were preparing, Hayley walked in,
She said" Hope's still out. You think this'll work?" We were trying to separate Hope from the Hollow.
Aunt Freya said" The pendant was built to hold a person of Mikaelson blood. So it will hold Hope. I did my best to repair it." Then it shattered... We saw the Hollow in her original body.
She said" Valiant effort... but Hope belongs to me." She flung Aunt Freya into the wall,
Hayley said" Over my dead body." Hayley ran right through her,
" So be it." I sped to Aunt Freya, I listened for her pulse, Hayley got thrown. She stood up,
" Hope will fight you."
" I can feel her love for you. It's a shame it's not enough." I saw Inadu lift a stake and it flung towards Hayley.
I screamed" No!" Hayley flew back, stake through her, I hissed and sped towards Inadu, she slung me back. I stopped myself from hitting the wall. I growled, going vamp eyes." You're only in one of the most powerful witches. I, so happen, to be the other. And you might stake me, but when you cut the head off one, more replace it." I stopped myself from hitting another wall as she flung me again, I smirked." I'm stronger than you, Inadu." She screamed then a stake came flying towards me, I held out my hand, the stake froze as it pierced my chest. I got dizzy, I gulped, then everything went black as I felt the stake go through me.

I gasped for air, then pulled the stake out of myself, I sped into the courtyard,
Aunt Rebekah said" Well, there must be some other way."
Aunt Freya said" Vincent?" The Hollow still has Hope... no!
Vincent said" I don't know any other way." Hayley walked out, Uncle Lijah followed her.

Uncle Nik walked in,
He said" A thousand years ago, we three made an eternal vow. To protect each other, always and forever. Freya, Peter, that vow now includes you. As it includes my daughter. She is my heart and soul. Right now she's out there, alone in the darkness, fighting. We can't give up. So I'm begging you- all of you- if there's any chance..."
Vincent said" I think I know a way to save her."
" Anything."
" If we go this route, this is gonna be the end of your family. This is gonna be the end of always and forever."