Chapter 35

Uncle Lijah came into my room, I overhead them though, Lucien has Vincent and Aunt Freya and the white oak.
He said" I will be back, you are to stay in the compound with Kol and Davina."
I said" Promise you'll be back?" He crouched down, holding my shoulders, I looked at him.
" I promise I'll be back." I nodded my head, then he was gone, I gulped, walking to find Davina and Uncle Kol.

Davina was doing a spell,
She said" They should keep heading northeast."
Kol said" What? Northeast? They've been driving northeast for an hour, love. We need to get a tad more specific before they hit the Atlantic Ocean."
" The soul-blood connection is not as strong as a locator spell. The most I can narrow it down to is Virginia. Northern Virginia?" I looked at her, that's not good!
" You're bloody joking."
" We were born in Northern Virginia. There's a one-horse town there now called Mystic Falls. We were turned into vampires there. That's too much of a coincidence. Can you please be a little more precise?"
" No. I need to boost the signal somehow. Maybe some black cohosh."
" Black cohosh won't do it!" He's getting angry," Sorry. I've got a better idea. A blood rider. A Tibetan singing bowl I had cast into a dark object in the 1800s. It's like an echo chamber. But with Finn's blood we can amplify the connection he has with Vincent. But, like everything of mine, Klaus' ex has it now. I guess I'll just have to pry it out of her hands."
" Hey! Cami is my friend. Now if you can't play nice, you're gonna sit here and I'll go get it."
" Okay. I'll behave. Let's go."
" Okay." She walked out,
I said" Mystic Falls? That's where mommy died! Uncle Lijah!" I went to speed, but Uncle Kol grabbed me by my stomach, holding me so my feet couldn't reach the ground. I started crying, throwing my hands up, trying to move. He started following Davina, I cried out,
Uncle Kol said" Calm down, bad blood, Elijah will be back."
" But that's where mommy died the first time!"
" I know, but Elijah won't be dying there."
" But he's with Finn, who killed mommy the second time!"
" Elijah will return to you, Peter, don't worry." He pulled me up into his arms, I laid my head on his shoulder, pouting.
——
Cami was looking for the bowl,
She said" I know it's here somewhere."
Uncle Kol said" Hard to keep track of all your stolen goods?"
Davina said" Kol."
Cami said" My family did not steal these. They just kept the very deadly toys you left strewn about the city from falling into even deadlier hands."
Uncle Kol said" You know what, Love? I'm here now. So maybe I should take back what's mine."
" Let's see what happens if you try."
" Now that sounds like fun to me."
Davina said" Kol! Get out." Uncle Kol sped out, I followed him.

We were back at the compound,
Uncle Kol said" With Finn's blood, we can amplify the connection he has with Vincent. All right, let go of everything. Feel the vibration." She started doing it," Now harmonize with the cadence of the drone." She started humming, he got behind her, helping her." And once you are both in harmony, it should continue by itself. Then it's up to you to concentrate. To amplify it." She did it.

I peeked into the room,
Davina said" Well, At least your sister is safe."
Uncle Kol said" And the man that pretended to be a family friend, but actually hated us for an eternity, has turned himself into some creature. You know, which for all we know, could be the bloody beast the prophecy said would end us!" Uncle Kol broke a mirror,
" Hey. All of this... I don't think it has anything to do with you being a vampire. Cami said it might be magic-related, and I think she's right. Kol, you're not yourself."
" Not myself? And which self am I supposed to be? I have been a witch, a vampire, a ghost, a witch in somebody else's body, and now I am a bloody vampire again." I sped to my room, something was wrong... something was off balance.
——
I was trying to stay awake, but I'm super sleepy, my eyes closed, but I moved again. My eyes closed again, I laid down, holding mommy's jewelry, falling asleep.

Finn died, because Lucien bit him, and they think Lucien is up to something because he has the venom from all seven wolf packs.