Chapter 14

Uncle Klaus sped into my room, he smiled at me and crouched down,
he said" These belonged to your mother, I thought you might want to have them." I smiled and he clipped the necklace on me, I put the bracelet on," Since your fingers are too small to bear the ring, I'll put it on your necklace instead." He unclipped the necklace and put the ring on it then clipped it back. He walked away, I smiled and looked at the bracelet, smiling bigger. Mommy!

I heard Uncle Klaus talking to Marcel,
Uncle Klaus said" I am sorry Davina is gone, okay? I'm sorry, but this mournful attitude is unworthy of you, and it's boring to me."
Diego said" Hey, guys, we got a problem." I walked out and followed them as they left.
We got to the cauldron,
Diego said" We came to mess with the witches, just like you said, and these two, they went missing, found them like this. Not even staked, just dead." I looked through them and saw markings on their foreheads.

Papa Tunde, stay away from him

Marcel walked away from them,
Uncle Klaus said" Where are you going? Someone has to account for this."
Marcel said" You want revenge, get it yourself. That mark is tied to some bad mojo. Any of ya'll got any brains, you'll head back to the compound and stay the hell out of this." I got scared by the markings and followed Marcel out. I ran to catch up with him, then I collided with him," Peter, what are you doing here?"
I said" Bad man markings. Really bad witch."
" Yeah, come on, I'll take you back to the compound." He sped me back to the compound, And up to my room. He put me down then sped out, I sat on the bed and looked at mommy's bracelet. I smiled and touched it, then I was looking at a scene, through some else's eyes, my mommy's.

I saw Marcellus come in, I smiled as he walked to Beks, and she denied him, oh.. he will not learn, will he? I walked up as Nik walked up to him,
He said" There he is, our war hero triumphantly returned. Oh, good to have you back, Marcellus. Welcome home." I ran up and jumped onto his back, he held onto me, smiling at me, I smiled,
I said" Oh, Marcellus, how I miss the sweet little boy who was way better than the man he grew to be. Now he's just as annoying as all others."
He said" Happy to see you too, Kova." I jumped down and hugged him,
" Hopefully, you're better than the men I must keep up with everyday, or are you the same?"
" You'll have to find out."
" Hmm, A mystery, you know how I love my games." I smiled at him and walked away.
I walked up to my brothers and Marcellus, as Nik started on about Papa Tunde, a rogue witch.
Nik said" Now that you are here, perhaps you could help settle an argument. You see, you've traded a war abroad for one here in the quarter. Some rogue witch wants a piece of the city we built, and Elijah, for reasons beyond my comprehension, insists that negotiation is our best recourse."
Elijah said" Yes. On the topic of your failed comprehension, you neglect, as a soldier, Marcel has seen not only how small the wold has become and how fast news can travel, but also the very horrors of war itself. Surely, Marcel would agree with me. The best way for us to defend our home is by exercising discretion."
Marcellus said" So who's the witch you want to kill?"
I said" His name is Papa Tunde."
Nik said" I think he's a charlatan."
Elijah said" Well, Marcel shall be able to decide that for himself." I looked at Nik, then to Elijah, I sighed, shaking my head, smirking.
Marcellus said" You invited him here."
Nik said" Of course. We're not savages, are we?"
I said" Well, not at this moment... I want to see how the night will take us."

Someone said" Peter? Peter." I snapped out of whatever limbo I was in. I saw Hayley," Hey, what's wrong?"
I said" I saw one of mommy's memories."
" What?"
" I saw one of mommy's memories.." I smiled," I saw my mommy."

I felt something was going wrong, really wrong, I ran downstairs, and looked around. No one was watching me, Hayley was gone, so was Uncle Lijah. Then I felt something boil in my stomach, then I sped off, I got to Rousseau's. I walked in and saw a man hurting Uncle Klaus, I hissed then sped to the man, I pushed my hands up and he threw Uncle Nik. The man grabbed my throat, my vampire eyes replaced my real eyes and I hissed again. He threw me into the glass, I hit the ground, but couldn't get up. Then everything went black as I saw my blood...
I woke up when I heard Uncle Klaus,
He said" Go back to sleep. You healed yourself." I fell back to sleep after that, I'm really sleepy.