Chapter 16

I grabbed the woman's face,
I said" Forget about me." She nodded, and I sped off, as fast as I could, I got to the outskirts of New Orleans. I started walking back into New Orleans, that's when I saw Diego speed by. He stopped then sped back to me,
He said" Little Mikaelson." He crouched to my level," What're you doing back?"
I said" I needed to come back."
" Why?"
" Because I don't like being away from my family."
" Okay, how about you come with me? I'll take you to your family later."
" Okay, Diego." He lifted me up into his arms and sped off.
We got to this warehouse, walking inside, I saw Jackson, tied up, Marcel saw me.
He said" Get him out of here, now!"
Jackson said" Peter! Run!" I sped off, speeding all the way home.
I walked inside,
I said" Hayley?! Are you home?" Hayley walked out, she gasped as she saw me,
She said" Peter, what are you doing back? Oh, you came back at a bad time."
" I missed you!" I ran to her and hugged her, she smiled and hugged me back.
" Oh, and I missed you too."
" Hi, baby."
She chuckled," I see your obsession with my baby hasn't changed a bit, huh?"
" Nope."
" What're you doing back? I know Elijah didn't call for you."
" I had to come back. I missed you and the baby, and Uncle Lijah."
" Okay, he's gonna be mad when he sees you."
" He can't stay mad at me long. Where's Josh and Davina?"
" Uh... I don't know, sweetie. Go to your room, okay?" I nodded and walked upstairs to my room.

I heard them come in, then after a little while,
Hayley said" You can't seriously mean her. She's a gangster." I walked out of my room, to see a woman and men walking in.
Uncle Klaus said" I see her more as a means to procuring rare items at short notice. Greetings, Ms. Correa. I see you've brought company."
The woman said" These are my brothers. I always include them in delicate business matters. Fellas, meet Mr. Mikaelson."
" Please, call me Klaus. All my friends do."
" I don't know if I'd call us friends, but if you and Marcel are planning on having a little throw down, I'd prefer my family to be on the same side as the inevitable victor."
" Then you have what I asked for."
" Not enough for an army at such a short notice, but it's a start."
Uncle Lijah said" Strange, I wasn't aware that she was familiar with our plan."
" My price for doing business is full disclosure. Your brother complied."
" What of the human faction expect to benefit from all this?"
" I only sant to solidify our allegiance to the ruling class. It's good for business."
Uncle Klaus said" If only everyone shared your capacity for reason."
" Sadly, they don't. Marcel is being especially vindictive. I'm worried he might come after me or my family just for meeting with you. It might be in our best interests if we combine our efforts."
" So be it. The more bodies we have to defend the compound, the better. Let's get started, shall we?"

I yawned then walked out of my room to find Hayley, I found her with Uncle Lijah. I said" I'm sleepy. Hayley, can you Come tuck me in, please?"
Hayley said" Yeah, I can. Come on, Peter." She held my hand and walked me back to my room, Uncle Lijah was following us. She pulled my blanket back and I crawled in," Goodnight, Prince Peter." I smiled and nodded my head, she kissed my head and walked out.
Uncle Lijah said" You disobeyed me, Peter... but, I cannot blame you, I know you were worried about us here. Especially Hayley and her baby."
I yawned, saying," I was worried 'bout you too, Mommy always said Uncle Klaus can be angry when he's sad." I closed my eyes and fell asleep,
" Goodnight, Peter Mikaelson."

I woke up to screaming, I whined and ran to the door, opening it. A vampire saw me,
He said" Run." Then he was attacked by a wolf, I sped off, jumping for my window, I was grabbed and held back. The man walked to a woman, I hissed and fought back, she went to bite me but nodded to the men. I was dragged into the dining room, I saw Hayley on the ground.
I screamed" No!"
Genevieve said" Hybrid." I got angry, I roared and bit the man's wrist, my fangs digging into his skin, as he screamed in pain. I ran to Hayley and huddled over her stomach,
I muttered" Shh, little one, it's okay, I'm right here." Her heartbeat went calm again, I growled at Genevieve, she's gonna pay for this.