Chapter 1.

I don't know what i am doing, so don't get your hopes up lmao. Theres a lot of typos too, so now you're warned :)

"When you start on your new school, you're going to get new friends and you are going to love it here." my mom said as we were driving to our new house. All I knew about why we were moving, was because my mom got fierd from her old job and got a new one here in London, and kinda because of what happend at my old school, so my mom thought if we moved, we could get a new start.

I think my sisters are going to love it here. At least the twins because the twins always get new friends everywhere, anywhere they go. I guess they are exited to move into the new house though, because we were going to move in to a nice lady with a son, around my age, his sister, two years older like my sister, and their father.

I don't know who her kids was or how they look like, but I had met their mother once. I did know what her kids names was, but that's about it. That was all I knew about them.

I am 17 years old, the twins Daisy and Phoebe, are 10 years old, Fizzy 4 year older than the twins and then the oldest one, Lottie, 19 years old.

I looked at my mom again breaking my thoughts, from where I was sitting. "I don't know mom, I don't want it to happen again." I said as we arrived our new house. It actually looked kinda pretty and fancy at least. The first thing i was thinking was that they were rich. The house was big and fancy.

"Okay honey, believe what you want but i know that you're going to get new friends. I know that because I know you and its impossible to not like you." she said as she walked out of the car, me and my sisters following after. Yeah yeah she knows me and all that, she is my mother after all, but she's only saying that because she is my mother. How could she know that people will like me? i'm not that easy to like? Was i?

"Can you help me with the boxes?" she asked me and my sisters, and i did as she asked. I went out to the car again to carry a box, and as i did, my sisters followed after me and did the same. When we came to the door and rang on their doorbell, they came out and welcomed us. Their son wasn't there though, he was at school already so they told me that i could just go to school.

They drove me there, if they hadn't i wouldn't have known where the school was. It was a little awkward because I didn't know them that well, but my mom was there too so it was fine. It would be worse if she wasn't.

They already got me into the school before we moved of course, but I had to say my name and then they knew that I was the new kid or something. I didn't actually know. It didn't matter, but i did as they told me anyway.

When i got to the new school, I went directly to the principal and said that I was the new kid that was going to start there. "Ok, so whats your name then kid?" the principal asked me.

"Oh sorry I forgot. My name is Louis Tomlinson." I answerd back to him.

"hmm, ok." he said as he looked through names on the screen on his computer. 

When he found my name, He walked me to my class and left me with my teacher and my new class. I was actually a little nervous. More than I thought I would be. It was my first day at the school after all. "so, class this is the new kid, be nice to him. And your name is?" The teacher asked.

"Oh, um my name is Louis Tomlinson." I said in front of the whole class.

"Okay Tomlinson, my name is Stephenie Smith, but since I'm your teacher, you can call me Mrs. Smith. you can go and sit down there." She said as she pointed at an empty desk.

"Okay Mrs. Smith." I murmured back to her before I sat down on the empty desk she pointed at just a minute ago.

"Hi, my name is Zayn." a person beside me whispered to me.