Chapter 11.

⚠️This chapter has smut in it, so now you're warned⚠️

I sat on the floor in my bedroom, doing some homework the math teacher had gave us, on a Sunday afternoon. I sucked at math. it was not easy, not at all. It was quite difficult and confusing. In the end though, I had to do it even if it sucked.

I laid down on my stomach, my stomach touching the floor. I ended up falling asleep after a while. My head had fallen down on top of my math homework with my arm under my head.

I suddenly woke up to a sound of a knock on my door. I was too lazy and tired to answer or go and open up to check who it was and what they wanted, so I pretended to still be asleep. The next I could hear is someone slowly opening the door. "Louis?" It was my mom.

I pretended to wake up to my mom calling my name. "What?" I said with a sleepy voice looking tired because of just waking up.

"Did you fall asleep?" She asked, walking closer to me.

"Yeah, I guess so?" I said more like a question. I sat up, yawning. "What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, I just wanted to let you know that Harry's parents and I are going away this week, so it will be just you and Harry here for a week straight. We're leaving tomorrow afternoon." She started saying. Wait, so I was gonna be here alone with Harry the whole week? "I know you and Harry don't go along that well," well, we'll see about that. "so please just be nice to him okay? I don't want any fighting or anything. Do you promise to at least try to not make any trouble with him?" She continued. It's not like I was gonna fight with him or anything soon, so that I could promise.

"Fine, I'll try," I sighed, acting like we hadn't done anything of what we had done these last few days and weeks. "Where's Lottie, The twins, Fizzy and Gemma gonna be then if it's just going to be me and Harry?" I asked curiously.

"Uhm, Lottie and Gemma are going to a school trip to France I think, Fizzy are going to sleep over at her friend's house and the twins are gonna come with us, so it's just you and Harry, and I'm sorry, I know you don't like him that much, but as I said, please be nice to him." She answered looking at me with a warning expression.

"Yeah, I said fine." I said, sighing again.

"Good." She said before walking out of my room, but not long after she came into my room again. "Oh, and I forgot to tell you, we're leaving some money for you and Harry to buy food and stuff you need, but you have to share it." She stated.

"Okay," I hissed. This week was going to be the best. One whole week with just Harry and me in this big house, was going to be amazingly good. "Was that all?" I continued.

"Nope," She said walking further into my room, stopping right in front of me. "I love you," she spoke, giving me a hug.

I didn't know what to say back, so I just stood there letting her hug me. It was not that I didn't love her, it was the fact that she never used to do this before. Yes, she told me she loved me, but never like this. Randomly hugging me and saying 'I love you' out of the blue. I had to say something, but I didn't know what.

I finally got to say something. "Why are you just randomly saying that?" I asked curiously.

"Because I feel like I'm leaving you with responsibilities too often, so I felt like I had to let you know that I love you." She answered like the answer was obvious. She then walked out of my room again, leaving me confused.
She didn't leave me with responsibilities too often? Maybe sometimes, but not that often.

I cleaned up all the stuff on my floor and put it in my backpack. I sat the backpack beside my chair and walked towards my bed. I fell down on the bed with my back against the mattress. I just laid there and relaxed for, I don't know how long.