Chapter 5.

I came to the boxing room where Louis was boxing the pillow hanging from the ceiling, and watched him for a while. After a while standing in the doorway, he noticed that I was there watching him. "What are you doing here?" He asked taking of his boxing gloves.

"Just wanted to say sorry for my actions earlier. I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable." I apologized.

"I don't care Harry, I hate you and you just gave me another reason to hate you. I know we both agreed on to try to get along, but its not that easy when you do things like that. I can't believe I almost befriended you." He said calmly, walking out of the room, but before He could I stopped him by grabbing his arm.

"Wait you almost befriended me?" I asked, looking at him in the eyes.

"Yeah before you grabbed my ass and kissed me, not just once, but twice!" He said before aggressively walking out of my hold towards the door. It didn't take long before I came running after him though.

"I didn't mean to fuck up the chance to be friends with you, I didn't even know we almost became friends. If I knew I would never had fucked that up. Can we please just act like it never happened?" I pleaded.

"No Harry, that's the problem I can't just forget it!"

"Just please give me another chance."

"No, I'm sorry." he said and then walked back to the living room. Probably to sleep like the others. I didn't know what to do. I wanted to be his friend at least because I realized that its better if we stop fighting all the time and start becoming friends instead, but it was not that easy for either of us.

The next day, I woke up on a couch in the living room where all the others had also slept on other couches. It looked like it had turned out to be a sleepover instead of just us hanging out. I could see that Niall and Liam was still sleeping, so Louis and Zayn sat awake in another couch, talking about something.

The day after was Saturday, so I just went home without saying anything to Louis. It looked like he tried to avoid me too.

When I came home, Gemma sat in the kitchen eating breakfast.  "Where have you been? Neither or Louis came home yesterday, where were you?" Gemma asked.

"It was supposed to be us just hanging out, but everyone fell asleep, so it turned out to be a sleepover instead I guess." I answered.

"Us? Who is us? Were you hanging out together?" She asked. I think she was surprised by the fact that I was hanging out with Louis, since she knew how much we hate each other, or at least how much he hates me.

"Yeah me, Louis, Liam, Niall and Zayn. We were in Liam's house." I answered.

"Since when did you hang out with Louis and Zayn?" She asked again, arching a brow. 

"Since Liam and Louis became friends I guess. Well I don't mind hanging out with him, but I think he does. He hates me so much." I said. I was maybe a little sad by the fact that Louis hated me. Just all of sudden, something in me just got so weird. I don't know how to explain it.

"Oh, I understand. Maybe not so weird though cause you actually beat him up the first time you guys met." She said. What? How did she know that?

"How do you know that?" I answered. What if she had already told mom or what if mom already knows and told Gemma.

"You know I was home when you took him here? I heard and saw everything." She answered. Oh god what a relief. But how could I not have seen her?

"Oh, have you told mom?" I said back, scared that she had told mom about it.