Chapter 8.

Sorry for taking so long with this chapter. I've been busy on vacation with my family, so it took a little longer, but I'm home now, so the next chapter will hopefully take shorter.

*Louis' pov*

Harry and I came home when the clock turned nine. Hopefully our parents didn't notice that we were gone. It was actually really weird that they didn't notice though, because we weren't there when they ate dinner. They probably thought that we didn't want dinner or something, but why didn't they come up to our rooms?

I was on my way to my room when I suddenly felt someone grab my arm, pressing me to the walls. "Where are you going?" I heard Harry say.

"My room. I'm tired." I answered, a little confused by his actions.

"Do you want to cuddle with me?" Harry asked, taking a step back. I think it was in case someone came and saw him pressing me to the wall.

"I'm tired as I said. I need some sleep." I answered.

"You can sleep in my room." He said.

"I thought we were going to take things slow?"

"Yeah, we can still sleep in the same bed though, but if you don't want to that's fine. Good night then Lou." He said, giving me a smile.

"Another time, ok? Just not today, I feel like its too soon. Good night Harry." I said and walked to my own room jumping right into bed. Why did I say that? I didn't feel like it was too soon? For some reason, I was scared for taking things too fast, but I also wanted to sleep with him, so why? I didn't understand myself.

                            ——

The next day was pretty chill, I woke up, brushed my teeth, took a shower and met Harry in the hallway when I got done showering. "Morning." he said, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"Good morning Harry." I said before walking to my room with nothing, but a towel around my waist. as I came to my room, Harry followed after me to my room.

"Hi?" I said confused. "Why are you here?" I asked. Then he walked in, overturned a lamp standing right next to the door, tripped over and fell on top of me. I was wearing nothing but a towel, so it kinda felt weird, but at the same time it made me kinda hard. No one could know that, though. Not even Harry could know. I couldn't help it. He was so hot. Even though he was a total mess.

"Oops! I'm so sorry I didn't mean-" I cut him off before he could finish apologizing to me by pressing our lips together. The position was a little weird since he was laying on top of me and kissing me, when all I had on was a stupid towel.

He pulled away, standing up. "Lou, are you sure about this? Didn't you say that you wanted to take things slow?" Harry asked concerned that he had fucked up or something.

"I said I wasn't ready to sleep in the same bed as you," no!! I am? Why do I keep lying to him? "Not that I wasn't ready to kiss you, because we already have multiple times." I continued.

He looked me in the eyes and then his eyes went to my naked torso, licking his lips. "Umm, you okay or should I call 911?" I playfully joked with him.

"Oh shut up. Just get some clothes on so we can drive to school."

"Drive? As in together? No thank you and what happened to keep this a secret?" I asked.