Chapter 4.

We worked silently the whole time. We didn't say much to each other, just when we really needed, like when it was about the project or other things.

When we were done working, a guy came up to us and asked me if I wanted to come to a party after school. I said yes of course, but then I felt a hand grabbing my shoulder. "You can't Louis, you're going to tutor me today, or did you forget?" I heard Harry say. Why did he have to do that? Just why? Why did He always have to ruin things for me?

"Can't we do that another time? And also, I thought you said you didn't like me, so why do you care anyway?"

"That doesn't matter because you're my tutor even though none of us want you to be."

"It's ok, you can come after you're done tutoring him?" The guy said more like a question.

"Yeah, that sounds good, see you later then." I said back before the guy went out of the classroom.

"What did you do that for?" I said to Harry, Irritated. First he's beating the shit out of me, then he's ignoring me and acting like he didn't, then he say he doesn't hate me but doesn't like me as a person either, then kissing me and then he's almost ruining my only chance to come to a party? What the hell is wrong with him?

"Do what? I was just reminding you." Harry said.

"I knew that, but party is more fun than tutorning you." I said, rolling my eyes.

"So you were just going to ditch me for a stupid party? I know we don't get along and hate each other, at least you hate me, but this tutor thing just have to work out if we want it to end, because if I get better at school then you don't have to tutor me anymore, So the faster I get better at it the faster I don't need you to tutor me, ok?" Harry spoke.

I was speechless. I didn't know what to say until a minute later. "Ok, fine." I could manage to say after a minute in frustration.

"Ok what?" Harry asked. I was pretty sure he knew what I meant, but I guess he just wanted to mane sure if he was right.

"The tutor thing, let's try to get along." I said.

"Ok." was all he said before we went out of the classroom and headed to lunch. Not together though. The next class was PE, so the rest of the school day went pretty well. Harry wasn't in PE, so that was chill. Even though we both agreed on to at least try to get along, because we didn't get along yet.

*Harry's pov*

"So you were just going to ditch me for a stupid party? I know we don't get along and hate each other, at least you hate me, but this tutor thing just have to work out if we want it to end, because if I get better at school then you don't have to tutor me anymore, So the faster I get better at it the faster I don't need you to tutor me, ok?" I said, a little frustrated because we just had to at least try if this was ever going to work out.

I could see that Louis didn't know what to say, he was speechless for a minute before talking. "Ok, fine." I could finally hear him say in frustration.

"Ok what?" I asked. I knew what he meant, but I just had to make sure that he meant what I thought he meant.

"The tutor thing. let's try to get along." He said.

"Ok." Was all I said before I went out of the classroom and then headed to lunch. Niall sat with the table we usually were sitting with in lunch. "Hey, mate." He greeted me.

"Hi Nialler." I greeted back, Before sitting down above him.

"Are you okay? You seem tired." He asked and before I could even answer his question, Louis came in the room and sat down with Zayn. I looked over at Louis and sighed.