Chapter 7.

I came to the boxing room and he was still there, boxing the pillow hanging from the ceiling. He had probably been there since he went home. "I'm so sorry for what I did Louis, I-" He cut me off by pressing me to the wall moving us closer. I was so surprised by his move, but I could manage to control myself this time.

"What- what are you doing?" I asked. Trying to push him off to look him in the eyes.

*Louis' pov*

After thinking about what Harry did, and everything that had happened, the first time he kissed me when he was drunk, the time in the pool and now, I just felt like it was right. Like it was the right thing to do. I didn't understand, but when I was thinking back to when his soft lips were against mine, moving in sync, I couldn't help, but to feel happy?

I was questioning so much right now and I just realized why I always felt weird when I was with him. I think I actually felt some kinda love for him or something, but I didn't want to admit it out loud.

"I'm so sorry for what I did Louis, I-" I turned around to see Harry starting to apologize to me, but before he could finish, I cut him off by pressing him against the wall. I couldn't just stand there watching him apologize to me. It should be me who should apologize, not him.

"What- what are you doing?" He stuttered and pushed me away a little.

"Don't you dare tell this to anybody, ok?" I said leaning in to lock our lips together. At first, I could feel in the kiss that he was taken aback by the the move, but when he realized what I actually did, he kissed me back. It went from a sloppy kiss to a make out session.

Then when we pulled away from the kiss, Harry started saying something. "I was definitely not expecting this. I thought you were mad at me?" He said.

"I was, but then I realized- something." I said and I could tell he was confused.

"What did you realize?" He asked.

"I'm not going to fucking tell you that!" I yelled, and pushed him off of me. I could tell he just got more confused, but I didn't care. I don't know why, but all this just made me angry. I guess it was because I couldn't even admit that I liked him to myself.

"I have to admit something though. If you're not saying anything, I'm going to. If this is the same thing though." he said before he opened his mouth to talk again. "The first time I met you, I didn't know what you did to me or what happened, but I got mad at you and I didn't even know why? Then I just started hating you. After a while I realized that I didn't hate you, but that I actually had some feelings for you, and at first I didn't want to admit it or to fall for a guy in general, but that's what happened. That's why I have been kissing you and, yeah you know." he said, and I was speechless. I didn't know what to say. He just admitted what I just not wanted to admit.

"I don't know what to fucking say." I could finally manage to say. I felt him staring at me before he started to talk again.

"You don't have to say anything. I kinda know that you feel the same, don't you?" He asked while I nodded back to him. That was the only thing I could do. I couldn't say it out loud, but I could nod if someone said it for me? What the hell was wrong with me?

"Its just really hard for me Harry. Its going to take some time for me to accept everything. its going to take a long time before I can tell you that out loud, but right now, we just need to try to get along and stop fighting. I know we have both agreed on to at least try to get along a while ago, but that didn't work, so now, that we both have realized what we have realized, we have to get along, not try, and I'm sorry for not fully accepting this yet." I spoke.