Chapter 13.

*Zayn's Pov*

Louis and I walked out of the classroom and down the hallway, stopping in the middle of it, talking after the class ended. We didn't talk about anything important though.

We suddenly heard a notification on Louis' phone. He looked at me after reading a text it looked like. He started texting the person back as he looked down on his phone again.

"Who are you texting." I smirked.

"My mom." He said. "She just wanted to tell me she loves me and stuff." He said, but something about it seemed a little suspicious. It felt like he was hiding something.

He took his phone into his pockets again. "Well a teacher wanted to talk to me about something, so see you later." He said before walking towards a classroom beside the bathrooms. He didn't go to the classroom though. He went into the bathroom.

I followed after some seconds later, curious about why he lied and said some teacher wanted to talk to him.

I stopped when I was right outside of the door. I leaned my ear on the door to hear if he was just taking a piss or if he was doing something else. The sound of someone kissing was heard inside. Was he kissing someone? Was that why he lied? But then, why couldn't he be honest? The sound of kissing then suddenly stopped and was replaced with the sound of heavily breathing instead.

I walked in. "Hello?" I said.

"Hi?" I could hear Harry say back. What the fuck? Was he the one kissing Louis? Why the fuck? Didn't they hate each other?

"What are you doing in there?" I asked curiously.

"Sitting on the toilet taking a shit, what else?" He answered.

"I don't know. It sounded like you were masterbating." I said holding in a laugh, smirking even though he couldn't see it.

I could hear the sound of Louis giggling in there, trying to be quiet. "What the fuck? Why would I even do that in a school bathroom?" He asked.

"How am I supposed to know?" I asked back.

"I don't know." He answered before I walked into one of the other stalls.

"Why aren't you with Louis?" He asked.

"I don't know where he is." I answered.

"Probably somewhere snuggling some girl." He said, and I knew he just tried to act like he didn't know that Louis liked guys.

I started laughing before talking. "I doubt that." I said.

"Why?" He asked.

"Well, he's just not like that. He's that kinda guy who sit in the library and read books. Why do you care anyway?" I answered him.

"I don't." He said as I heard someone whispering something. I assumed it was Louis.

"But you do." I heard him whisper.

"Great because he doesn't care about you either." I said back, acting like I didn't hear them whisper to each other.

"Great." He said. "I know you do though." Harry - from the sound of it- whispered back to Louis.

I then walked out of the bathroom stall, washed my hands and went out of the bathroom.

I was surprised about it because Louis and Harry hated each other from what I knew, so it was a lot to take in. Not that I didn't accept that they were gay, because of course I accepted that, but because I could never have seen this coming. At least I knew that Louis were gay. I didn't know what Harry were, but whatever he was, I didn't know he and Louis liked each other, and more importantly, I didn't know that they were a thing.