Chapter 6.

*Louis' pov*

I was on my way to class. It was Monday, so I had English that meant I had to be working with Harry.
I was still mad at him, because of what he did to me at Liam's that day when everyone else was asleep, so everything was still kinda weird between us. One thing I still didn't get, though, was why he wanted to be friends with me so badly. I'm always so mean to him, so why does he want to be friends with someone who treats him so bad as I do? I just didn't get it!

When I came into the classroom,  I sat down on one of the empty chairs. Almost all of our classmates was already there, so not many chairs was empty. Not long after I sat myself down, I heard someone come in through the door some seconds after the school bell rang. It was Harry. This was going be so awkward. He didn't have any choice to sit down beside me either, because everyone had to sit with the one they was suppose to work with.

He sat down beside me in an awkward silence. This was already so weird and all I wanted to do was to leave, but I couldn't. After a while he started to speak. "Are you still mad at me?" He asked.

I looked at him with an angry expression on my face. "What do you think?" I asked him back, looking away from him after. Maybe the way I said it was a little harsh, but I was mad at him, so it wasn't easy to be nice to him and especially when it was someone I dislike so much as I dislike him.

"What do I have to do for you to stop being Mad at me?" He asked softly. I knew he wanted to be my friend, but it annoyed me so much when he was being soft. I don't know what happened to us, but everything had kinda changed, Like, I'm the one who's being rude and mad not him. What happened with the Harry who wanted to beat me up when I annoyed him and what happened to the Harry who always was being rude? How did all that change?

"Nothing, because I'm not going to stop being mad at you!" I answered his question. He didn't answer back, he just looked down on his desk starting to work with the English lesson we got. It looked like Harry was a little hurt by what I said though, but I didn't care.

We didn't talk to each other after that. We just worked on our lessons without saying anything to each other. It was actually better that way since then I could actually concentrate better on the lesson.

When the class finally was over, I Grabbed my stuff and walked out of the classroom. When I was In the hallway I could feel someone grab my arm and push me into an empty room and locked the door behind me. "What the hell are you doing?!" I asked in confusion.

"We need to talk" I could hear Harry say. Need to talk? I don't need to talk to him. It was nothing to talk about and especially not with him!

"About what? There's nothing to talk about!?" I said.

"Yes it is! If you're still going to tutor me, we have to sort things out and get along! I get that you're mad at me for what I did, but we don't have any choice!"

"Yes we do. I can go to Mrs. Smith and tell her that I can't tutor you anymore!" I yelled.

"She's not going to allow it, and we both know that." Harry said.

"You wanna bet?" I asked, pushing him harshly to the wall like he almost fell to the floor. We were a little close by that. He just stared at me and didn't talk, as if he had lost his voice or something. I felt pretty weird being so close to him. It was a feeling I never had experienced before. "Are you deaf? I asked you a god damn question!" I asked.

"N-no I'm not d-deaf." He stuttered, shaking his head. It looked like he was scared or like he was kinda lost.

"What the hell is up with you? Why are you so fucking weird all of a sudden?"