Chapter 10.

I was on my way to the last period when a big, soft hand took hold around my arm again, dragging me through the empty hallway and to the parking lot. "What did you do that for?" I asked when we arrived the parking lot.

"I'm tired of school. can't we just drive home and cuddle?" Harry said back. When he noticed that I wasn't going to answer and just looked at him, he showed me his puppy eyes and pulled his bottom lip out. He were so cute when he gave me his puppy eyes, how could I say no to that?

"Fine," I sighed, getting in Harry's car, being a little irritated. He did the same, and once Harry had sat down in the driving seat beside me, he stared at me weirdly. "What?" I asked wanting to know why he looked at me that way.

He turned away before answering. "Nothing" he said before taking his seatbelt on.

"Okay then, don't need to say it." I said rolling my eyes, taking on my seat belt too.

He looked at me before sighing. "Ugh, fine, I were looking at you because you're cute when you're irritated! happy now?" He asked.

"Yeah very." I said, smiling at him. I probably blushed too, but I don't know if he noticed. No one had to know anyway.

After that, he started the car and drove home to our house. No one were home right then so I didn't need to worry about anyone seeing us.

Once we got home we went straight up to Harry's room. We were just lying on his bed cuddling. It was kinda relaxing lying on his chest and holding around him. His hands were soft as they stroked my arm. Lying on his chest was like lying on a soft big pillow. He were just so soft, his whole body was soft in general.

His room were not too far away from mine, so if anyone came home, I had time to walk to my own room, but hopefully no one came home before 3 pm and the clock was like 10am.

We were lying there cuddling for one more hour before Harry asked if I wanted to watch a movie. I said yes so he just sat on a random one. It happened to be a movie called the fault in our stars. It was one of the most saddest movies I've ever watched.

We were apparently on the scene where Hazel got the news about Augustus being dead. That scene were one of the most saddest scenes in that movie. I couldn't help but cry. When Harry noticed that I was crying, he leaned over and gave me a hug whispering in my ear "its okay, I got you." He leaned away but then pulled me in to cuddle with him instead.

After a while we both fell asleep. I don't know how long we were sleeping, but I suddenly woke up to a sound of a car door being locked. I looked at Harry still sleeping before stroking my fingers gently on his face, giving him a small kiss on his forehead. I then went out of his bed and to my own room because I knew that someone came home and I didn't want them to know about me and Harry, not yet.

I came to my room and looked at the clock and it was almost 4 pm. Wait what? Have our parents already been home for a while? I wanted to figure it out so I walked downstairs to see if anyone was home, but the ony ones who were there was our sisters. "Where's our parents?" I asked them.

Lottie looked at me before answering "They're not coming home before 5pm, haven't they told you?" Lottie asked looking at me surprised.

"No?" I answered her looking at both Harry's sister and my sister, Gemma and Lottie.

"Hm weird." she said before starting to talk again. "So, had fun home alone eh?" She said smirking, looking at Gemma and then back at me. Oh no, she saw us didn't she. Fuck, fuck, fuck. We should never have fallen asleep in Harry's bed cuddling, I thought to myself.

I was surprised by what she had said, it took a while before I actually said something. "I guess, why?" I asked curious about why she even said that.

"No, just that you were cuddling up with H in his bed" She said laughing.