Chapter 9.

Harry and I were eating our food and having really fun. I was almost done eating when I saw him. A blonde boy, with middle parted hair, brown eyes, some blue pants, white T-shirt with a black jacket over and some white sneakers.

I were so shocked and so scared at the same time. I just couldn't believe that he had to be here. Why here and why him? "Lou, Is everything okay?" I heard Harry ask, breaking my thoughts.

I looked at Harry with an afraid look. "I-I- no." I stuttered, looking down at my fiddling hands.

"What is it?" He asked concerned.

I took a big breath in and then out. I looked over at the blonde guy with a terrified look, making Harry turn around and look at him too. "Is it him? Did he do something to you?" He asked way more concerned this time.

I looked back at Harry, locking eyes with him. "Y-yeah." was all I could get out.

Harry saw that I was terrified and was about to get a panic attack, so he took my hands. "Hey, look at me, breathe in, and breathe out. Try to relax, ok? Everything is going to be okay, I promise." Harry said trying to calm me down, and it kinda worked. He made me calm down, just of talking to me and looking me in the eyes.

"Better?" He asked, still concerned.

"Yeah I'm better now, thank you." I answered. He leaned in, giving me a kiss. It almost made me forget about the blonde guy, almost. Hopefully he didn't notice me, though, so he sat down at a table far away from us, but we could still see him from our table.

"Good, but what exactly happened?" Harry asked again, curiously and concerned at the same time.

"Do you remember what I told you not so long ago? That guy who acted like he was my friend, but wasn't?" I asked, trying to make him remember what I said.

"Yes, of course I remember that. I would never forget about that." He replied

"Yeah, ok, so you see that blonde guy over there," I asked.

"Yeah I can see him?"

"He is that guy, that- ehm, spread my secrets to everyone"

"What? Do you want to leave? We could go another place?"

"If its okay?"

"Of course. I just have to pay for our food." Harry said before paying for the food.

"Awee isn't it Louis, the fag. do you remember me?" The blonde guy yelled after us, when we were about to leave.

"You know what? Fuck off. Leave him alone. He's not done anything to you, so back the fuck off, blondie." Harry yelled back. He's actually really cute when he's protective.

"What was that?" The blonde guy yelled.

"Harry, just leave, I don't want to deal with him anymore"

"But if he does this again, he's not getting away with it!" Harry said loud enough for the blonde guy to hear.

"We'll see about that." the blonde guy said back, rolling his eyes.

"Nick, just- please, for once just let it go and leave me alone!" I yelled. I got too annoyed with him. I just walked out not looking back at him. Harry walked right after me and we both got in the car.

"Wanna go home?" Harry asked before starting the car.

"Yeah." I answered and then Harry drove us home. We talked about everything else than that stupid idiot called Nick and the stupid things he had done. We kept talking about what we did in the restaurant before that blonde stupid bitch came in and ruined everything.