Chapter 12.

*Harry's Pov*

I woke up the day after, taking my arms around Louis from behind as he woke up too. "Good morning." I whispered into his ear.

"Ugh," Louis grunted. "Can't we just stay in bed today?" He continued with a raspy morning voice. His voice was not that raspy though. Not even comparing to how deep mine was.

"Nope, we have to go to school today," I said, planting a kiss in the crook of his neck. "and it's Monday today, so we will have the rest of the week just for us self to do what we want." I finished.

"Yeah, yeah I know." He said, turning around to face me and cupped my cheek with his hand. My body melted at the touch. "Give me a kiss you fool." He said.

"No, Louis morning breath."

"I don't care." He hissed.

I rolled my eyes. "At least give me time to brush my teeth." I said.

"No." He said back as he pressed our lips together to steal a kiss.

"Louis!" I yelled, annoyance flushing over me.

"What? Am I not allowed to kiss my boyfriend?" He tried to defend himself. Boyfriend. Him calling me that made me feel happy, but it didn't make me less annoyed with him.

I froze for some seconds before talking. "Not when I said no, you idiot." I answered.

He laughed at my reaction knowing damn well what calling me his boyfriend did to me. "Well, I just wanted to kiss my boyfriend, love, beloved, sunshine, honey, sweetheart, darling, baby cakes, babe, mfhhm-" He tried to finish, but I cut him off by taking my hand over his mouth.

I tried to hide my face against his chest, my cheeks turning red. "Stop it." I tried to yell, but it came out more as a mix of giggling, annoyance and embarrassment.

Louis took away my hand from his mouth, taking it in his own, intertwining them together. "Are you blushing my love?" He smirked, taking his other hand on my cheek, cupping it. "I have to admit that I enjoy this." He continued, leaning in to lock our lips again.

I took my hands in his hair as the kiss turned into a make-out session. I pulled away my head to look at him with lustful eyes. What this man did to me. "I bet you're being turned on by this." He whispered into my ear before he rolled us over, him sitting on top of me.

"I- uh- we have to go to school." I breathed out.

Louis rolled his eyes. "School can wait. Our parents went to job and our sisters are probably still asleep or getting ready for school, so no one would walk in on us. We don't need to get to school before an hour anyway, so we have time." He said as he stroked his hands up and down my chest, making me feel breathless.

"L-Louis." I breathed out.

"Yes love?" He asked. "Do you want me to stop?" He continued.

"I  d-don't. I want you- I want you to fuck me." I stuttered.

"Yeah?" He asked as he started kissing my neck.

"K-keep going." I said, squeezing the mattress underneath us with my hand.

"On it." He said as he continued sucking my neck.

I took up a bottle with lube and a condom from the drawer in the nightstand beside the bed, placing them on top of the nightstand for Louis to use whenever he was ready.

"Desperate much, are we?" He laughed out against my neck.

"Shut up. You started this." I breathed out.