Chapter 2.

"why would i ever think that? and why would anyone like to be friends with you in general?" i I whispered back, a little harsh. Before I went to where my room was supposed to be, I saw how irritated Harry was by what i said.

When I woke up the next morning, Harry wouldn't even look at me. He just went around in the house to get ready for school, but like a brat and when we were eating breakfast, he just asked and begged if he could just walk alone to the school or take the school bus, but my mom insisted to drive us both. Yay........I just have to mention the sarcasm in it.

After we finished breakfast, my mom drove us to school. He sat in the car silent and the most far away from me as possible, but I was happy for that. I didn't want to sit close to him. Not that asshole. Even to live with him is the worst thing that could've happened, but did I really have a choice? No and that fucking sucked.

My mom parked in the parking lot of the school before we went out and then found our way to our class. Of course not together though, he went out first, and when I couldn't see any sight of him anymore, I did the same.

I went to my locker to fetch my English books, meeting Zayn with his own locker after. His locker was really close to mine so we stood there talking until we had to get to the class.

When I came into the class, Harry was looking at me like he was about to throw daggers through my head, while the teacher spoke to the class. I didn't care though because I didn't want to waste any more time on him than I already had. He's not worth it, as Zayn had tried to warn me about before.

Our teacher Mrs. Smith asked me to stay after class, so I said "Okay." and I didn't know why she asked me to stay after class. All I could come up with, was that I had gotten late to class again, but I didn't think of it too much.

"Okay so we're going to work in two and two, and I'm going to choose who's working with who," Mrs. Smith started, more calmly than last time I had her. Right now I really hoped I was going to work with Zayn or anyone else than Harry, just not Harry. Please not let it be him.

"The people who's working together on this project is, Zayn and Stella , Lily and Eleanor, Ed and Zoe, James and Martin, Niall and Liam, Mia and Peter," Mrs. Smith continued to tell the whole class. At this point I just wanted to hear my own name and know who I was going to work with. I didn't care about who the others in my class got as their partner, Just I didn't get Harry. I was curious about who my partner was, I didn't know why, but  I guess I just really didn't want to be partner with that idiot named Harry.

"Jack and Sophie, Louis and" please don't say Harry. Please. Just not him. "Harry, and last Sam and Olivia."  Fuck! No. No, no, no! Why him?! "Did everyone get who their partner was?"

Harry raised his hand. He didn't look happy. Not at all. "Yes Mr. Styles?" The teacher asked.

"Uh is it possible to switch partners?" He asked. I'm not surprised though. He got me as a partner after all and I know he hates me, and so do I so it was mutual.

"No Mr. Styles, i'm sorry." Our teacher answered him back and I could hear him sigh.

After the class, I stayed, as Mrs. Smith asked. I waited to everyone in the class was out, but one of them also stayed. I was surprised when I saw who it was. The other person who was also left, also stayed after class like he was asked to or something. And the person were no one other than Harry.

"You probably wonder why I asked you both to stay after class. you Louis have to be Harry's tutor. I see you have amazing grades so I don't see why you couldn't, and you Harry, your grades are not so well." Mrs. Smith told us as she pointed at us while talking. I couldn't believe my ears. Yes its bad enough to be his partner, but to be his tutor too was way much worse.