six

Chapter 6

"GO, JENO!"

"Yangyang, we love you!"

"Mark Lee! No. 2! You can mark me in your heart!"

"Hwang Hyunjin, fighting!"

"Lee Daewon, if you don't get that in, you have to date me!"

If Yiyeon could only yell at the people around her, she would have.

Sighing, she carried her camera and went to the other side of the court, where a free throw is happening. Daewon has the ball and hearing their supporters yell those kinds of words is making him nervous.

Yiyeon had her camera positioned in front of her eye, silently praying that her friend could make the shot. "Daewon-ah, Yejin is watching..." she murmured as she took photos.

The boy jumped up and was able to shoot two consecutive throws.

"Yes, that's it, Daewon!" Yiyeon jumped up and down.

She saw Jaemin signaling her to go to his and Renjun's place, probably to check if they have good photos.

They switched cameras, and Jaemin checked Yiyeon's shots, while Yiyeon checked Jaemin's shots.

"Lee Jeno, three points!"

Yiyeon hid her smile when it was announced that Jeno made another three-point throw.

Jaemin nudged her, "Smiling because Jeno was able to score, ey?" He said and made faces.

She just chuckled, "It's not like that at all..."

The boy sighed and gave her the camera back, "I like your last two shots." He said. "Hey, I have a proposition."

"What?"

"Why don't you just join the newspaper team? Like, it's obvious that you got what it takes!" He said.

Yiyeon just shook her head as she returned his camera. Jaemin followed her, pestering her to join their club. "Yiyeon-ah!"

The girl just shrugged, "I'll think about it, Jaemin-ah." She said and walked away, walking towards the other side of the court with Renjun trailing behind her.

"Yah, if you and Jeno get back together, you should definitely join us!" Jaemin laughed, and Yiyeon just raised her hands while walking away.

"Seriously though, if I do not know better, I would think that you and Jeno are still dating," Renjun said as he continued jotting down notes about the game.

Their team was ahead by 8 points, and Jeno is the player who has scored the most.

The current score was 33-25, with 52 seconds remaining in the first half.

"I don't know what you mean, Renjun..." Yiyeon said nonchalantly and took a photo of Yangyang, who was currently defending the ball. "Yangyang, fighting!" She yelled.

Renjun threw her a look, "I mean, it's obvious that you two are still in love with each other!"

"I'm over him, Renjun," Yiyeon said with a frown on her face.