twenty nine

hwang yikyung (ong seongwu) on the multimedia!!

--------

Chapter 29

2 weeks later...

"Yiyeon-ah, Yiyeon-ah!"

The mentioned girl could only peek from under the blankets. Her head was still throbbing because she went home late due to clubworks last night, and she didn't even eat dinner.

"It's Saturday! Let's go out!" Yikyung said as he pulled his sister off the bed.

She fell on the floor and could only glare ather brother. "What in the world, Yikyung?!" She groaned as she stood up to place her comforter back in the bed. "I don't wanna go. I still have to catch up with the latest lessons since I'm lagging behind because of club-related activities." Yiyeon laid down once again and pulled her comforter over her head. "Go out with Hyunjin, if you want."

Yikyung pulled her comforter and pulled her up, with more strength this time. "Come on, it wouldn't be bad to take a break once in a while~"

"Shouldn't you be preparing for your finals next month, too?" Yiyeon raises a brow. "And I thought that you have to make a report about your internship in Los Angeles?"

Her brother rolled his eyes and pushed her out of her room. "Seeing all of the lessons I have to study makes me dizzy. So let's go out!"

Yiyeon picked her comforter up and placed it on her bed. She looked at Yikyung and groaned, "Fine, but I'm not spending any money. Everything's on you." With that, she grabbed her towel and went inside the bathroom before Yikyung could say anything.

"That girl just... used a reverse psychology technique on me, didn't she?" He looked at Hyunjin, who was now standing by the doorway. "When the hell did you get here?"

The younger boy shrugged, "Hyung, you asked me to help you wake her up but you got here before I did."

***

"Hyung, do we have some tokens left?" Hyunjin asked Yikyung, who was busy sipping his iced americano.

"Yeah, here," The older male gave Hyunjin the tokens. "If you guys still want to play, I could buy more tokens."

Hyunjin's eyes seemed to sparkle, "Nice!" He said as he inserted two tokens into the basketball machine.

Yiyeon clapped her hands, "Show me the dignity of the most valuable player during the last game in Busan!" She crossed her arms.

"You didn't have to pressure me like that!" Hyunjin hissed, but Yiyeon could only scoff.

"Don't tell me you're chickening out because of a damn machine," she muttered under her breath, which made Yikyung laugh.

The timer began and the balls started rolling downwards. Hyunjin wasted no time and threw the balls towards the ring.

"Go, Hyunjin!" Yiyeon and Yikyung cheered.

The girl clapped her hands, amused at Hyunjin's concentration, even if he was just playing at the arcade. She looked around and noticed that there were a couple of people watching her cousin play.