thirteen

Chapter 13

"Noona, it's lunchtime. Are you not going to eat?"

Yiyeon looked at Jisung and shook her head. "I'll be editing the photos first. I'll be fine, don't worry," she pressed her lips into a thin line.

Jaemin raised a brow, "Not even going to visit your booth?" He asked.

"I know that they can manage without me," she sighed. "Besides, I don't wanna be a burden to anyone. Especially when all of us are not on good terms."

Their leader nodded, "Alright, then. Renjun will be back here anytime soon since he ate lunch early. Besides, Shotaro is here to keep you company."

The only girl among the team nods, "Okay, then. Enjoy your lunch!" She said as she waved goodbye.

Yiyeon noticed that she has been spacing out quite a lot of times ever since the mini-concert ended. She was certain that it was Jeno. Otherwise, who would it be?

"Yiyeon, is everything alright?" She looked at the person working on the computer in front of her.

She nodded, "I just remembered something out of the blue. Don't worry about me," she smiled.

The door to the clubroom opened, and Renjun entered. He was still wearing his clothes from the performance earlier.

"Are you not planning to change clothes? It's scorching hot outside," Yiyeon raised a brow.

The guy frowned and sat beside Yiyeon, "This, my friend, is what you call style."

"Style, my ass," she snorted and diverted her attention towards the photos she was editing. "Nice performance earlier. Who was the girl?" She asked.

Renjun hummed, "Thanks, uh... she's someone from Jisung and Chenle's class. Her name's Yizhuo," he said as he started drawing on his iPad. "By the way, Jeno says thank you."

Yiyeon stops typing and releases the mouse from her grip. So he was here. "For what?"

The other male shrugged, "I don't know. He said that you would know it," he replied, eyes fixated on his drawing.

She adjusted her body so that she would be facing the monitor once again. She blinked a couple of times before resuming what she was doing earlier, "Tell him that he's an idiot."

***

"So you are here!" Jaemin laughed upon seeing his best friend seated on a chair with his crutches beside him. "What are you doing here, anyway?"

"Yah, is it bad to watch the opening program?" The other snorted. "I saw how Jaemin and Shotaro were running from one place to another."

"That's how photographers are," Jaemin shrugged and crossed his arms.

"How's your foot?" Mark asked Jeno who was eating his pasta.

The younger boy shrugged, "I can walk without the crutches already, but Taeyong-hyung said that I should still take it with me just in case," he said.

"Hyung," Jisung said. "Did you know that what you did on the court was the talk of the town? Now that you're back, they probably won't leave you and Yiyeon-noona alone."