twenty two

To answer someone's question, Yiyeon's height is 169.3 cm :>

---------

Chapter 22

"I'm home," Yiyeon said upon entering their house. She heard footsteps approaching her, and she could only laugh at Hyunjin's overprotectiveness sometimes.

"Yah, are you alright? You didn't get another beating from them, right?" Hyunjin asked as he sat down beside his cousin. "They didn't hurt you, right?"

Yiyeon raised a brow and shook her head. "I'm fine. Stop worrying," she chuckled. She placed her shoes in the shoe rack and laid down on the couch. "Renjun and Jaemin walked me until the bus stop, so I'm good. Besides, it was already dark when we went home. So I doubt that Jeno's sasaengs were still there."

Hyunjin sighed in relief. "Man, I can't believe he has a lot of crazy-ass fans. They're starting to creep me out." He said and went to the dining area. "Let's eat dinner! I bought katsudon for the two of us."

The girl immediately stood up and cheered, "Woah, that's new." She laughed. "You have always been so stingy. I can't believe you actually bought something for me."

"You're making me sound like a bad cousin!" Hyunjin scoffed. "Anyways, did Yikyung-hyung already told you?"

Yiyeon pulled her chair and sat down. "That he'll be coming home next week? Yeah, he called me earlier," she said and opened her food.

"Thank you for the food!" The two said and clapped their hands together.

"He said that he wasn't able to book an early flight, and the earliest flight available would be Thursday next week," Yiyeon said. "It's okay, though." She shrugged.

Hyunjin nodded.

"You guys had your training earlier, right?" Yiyeon asked. "How was practice?"

"We had a great time, actually," he chuckled. "Daewon brought UNO cards with him, and we played during break." He said. "It wasn't an ordinary game, though. The loser has to clean the court with a member he chooses. Guess who lost?"

Yiyeon snorted, "Mark Lee?"

Hyunjin nodded and laughed. "He and Chenle cleaned the court after. It was hilarious, I swear."

****

"It's weird to see you here," Yejin laughed upon seeing Yiyeon eating at their usual table the next day. "You've been so busy with club activities. I thought that you had forgotten us."

Yiyeon scoffed, "What were you thinking?" She said and continued eating her spaghetti.

"You're only eating spaghetti for lunch? That's new," Sungchan raised a brow. "I thought that you guys would have volleyball for gym class?" He asked.

The girl showed them the lanyard that was around her neck. It was their press ID, which could bail them out of any situation. "Press work," she sighed. "I haven't gotten enough sleep last night since I arrived around 8, and then I ate dinner, then I had to stay up late because I need to catch up with the missed lessons."

"Sucks to be you," Yejin laughed.

The other girl could only nod and laugh, "Couldn't agree more."