Special Chapter 1

A few notes before we start! There will be several special chapters (there will be four, I think) that feature some characters who did not have proper closure. I'm still thinking if I would add another chapter dedicated to Yiyeon and Jeno. Also, these chapters would not be too long since these are just some behind-the-scenes stories. Furthermore, the special chapters are not arranged on specific dates or times unless stated otherwise.

That's all you need to keep in mind! Enjoy reading, Jaems! 

----

SPECIAL CHAPTER 1

Lee Daewon x Choi Yejin

"How did you two meet?"

"Uhm, Daewon and I were good friends before we began dating," Yejin scratched her nape. "We were in the same friend group until now, actually, and through that, I guess you could say that we were able to know each other better."

Behind the cameras, Yiyeon was trying so hard to stifle her laughter.

"Able to know each other better, my ass. As if you guys don't fight every damn day," Yiyeon said inside her mind as she cleared her throat. She knows that even Jaemin, the interviewer, was trying hard to be serious. 

The newspaper club was doing a tribute video to the couples for the upcoming white day. Yejin and Daewon were just one of the few couples who agreed to be interviewed for the video.

"What attracted you to your partner?"

"Do I have to answer this?" Yejin sighed, not taking it anymore. It's only the second question, yet she feels like she is passing away already.

Jaemin laughed and ordered Jisung to pause the recording for a while. Once the camera was turned off, he began laughing his chest off. "I'm sorry, it's funny to see you guys all sappy with each other, even if you two just bicker most of the time."

Yejin could only frown as she rolled her eyes. "Can we continue filming the video already? I wanna get out of here."

Standing up once again, Jisung went towards the camera and continued recording.

"What attracted you to your partner?"

Yejin took a deep breath as she went silent for a while.

"If she were one of the basketball team's fangirls, she would have answered quickly," Yiyeon whispered to herself, making Donghyuck and Shotaro, who were standing beside her, laugh.

Yiyeon secretly took out her phone as she captured a video. It was the first time that she saw Yejin talk about Daewon fondly, and although Yiyeon knows how the two love each other, she also knows that Yejin would rather die than act all lovingly with Daewon in public.

"I think I'm deeply attracted to his eyes," she smiled as she looked down. "Somehow, I just find myself in a trance, slowly sinking in his eyes. They're beautiful, it's as if they hold the entire universe, and they're only for me to see." Then, realizing what she had just said, she quickly stopped talking as her eyes landed on her friends, who were as surprised as her.