twenty six

Ong Seongwu as Hwang Yikyung ^.^ I didn't really want to make face claims of characters, but everyone might be confused because there are a lot of OC's in this story :> As for Yiyeon, I didn't want to give her a face claim since you guys might not want to.

Onto the update~

------------

Chapter 26

"Oh my gosh, Hwang Yikyung!" Yiyeon jolted from her seat and engulfed the person in a hug.

"Yiyeon-ah, is that how you greet your older brother now?" Yikyung chuckled and hugged her back. "Oh my gosh, I missed you so much! You've gotten taller now!" He said and placed his hands on her shoulders. "And what are you doing, laying down on the couch on your school uniform? Do you want to get sick?!"

Hyunjin laughed at the two who's having their heartwarming reunion. "Sorry for making you go home alone. I had to pick up hyung from the airport," he smiled.

"Yiyeon won't mind," Yikyung chuckled.

"Okay, I won't get mad at you, but have you packed your things for tomorrow's game already?" She crossed her arms.

Hyunjin snapped his fingers, "Oh shit, you're right." He said and rushed back to his room.

Yiyeon shrugged as she shook her head. She sat on the couch, and her brother sat beside her.

"Are you coming with Hyunjin tomorrow?" He asked.

She nodded, "Yeah, as much as I don't want to, I have to." Yiyeon sighed. "Honestly, screw the newspaper club. Why did I join them again?" She asked, which made her brother laugh. "Not that I totally regret it, though."

"So you finally joined them, huh? I'm happy for you." Yikyung smiled. "But you always watched the basketball team's games, am I right? So why do you hate it now?" He asked.

Yiyeon sighed, "Well, some things have changed?" She shrugged.

"Oh shut up!" Hyunjin yelled from upstairs. "You're avoiding someone. Just admit it!"

"For fuck's sake, Hwang Hyunjin! Shut up and pack your clothes!" Yiyeon groaned and sat up. "You'll be wearing your away uniforms, don't forget."

Yikyung laughed and raised his hands, surrendering, "Fine, I won't make you tell me. Maybe another time, then?" He asked.

She nodded, "Another time." Yiyeon smiled. "Go to your room and rest, oppa. I bet you're tired. Plus, the timezones must be killing your head right now."

"You got that right," Yikyung nodded and went to his room. "I'll be in my room then. See you in the morning, Yeonnie."

***

Yiyeon looked around to look for her co-club members. They were all told that they would meet at the school grounds before 5 to arrive in Busan early. The school's coaster will be taking them to Busan, but as far as Yiyeon's concerned, none of her clubmates are in the meeting area yet.

"Will Yikyung-hyung be alright alone?" Hyunjin asked and sat beside her. "What did I do? Don't look at me like that. It's scary."

She rolled her eyes, "Yikyung-oppa is not a child anymore. Besides, he also lives in that house, so don't worry about him."

Hyunjin looked around and tried to look for someone, like Yiyeon. "Are you looking for someone? You look paranoid."