Tired

Warning!:
Long story xD

"Georgie~ I love you~" Dream flirted as I roll my eyes. "Thank you, SkidesDrimsama for the Dono; Isle of— yeah not falling for that again." I chuckled, clearly avoiding Dream's continuously flirtatious behaviour and the donations that says 'I love you to Dream'.

"I mean. You did say you love me~" Dream smirked, killing some creepers on the side. "Wha—? I haven't said anything in a while, Dream." George replies, coming in to help Dream in killing the mobs.

"Oh really? Then why's everyone spamming in the chat that you clearly said; Suki desu dream-sama?" Dream laughed making me pause and process the last donation. I, again, was fooled. "THAT SNEAKY LITTLE—" Dream then burts out laughing, his laugh turning to a wheeze. Laughing at the fact that I completely fell for that old trick in the book.

On the other hand, I smile softly listening to Dream's laugh. It wasn't the prettiest but it gave me that soothing feeling and warmth on my chest. It was Dream's happy voice, of course I love it. It makes me know that it's really Dream.

After the stream ended, "Georgeeee~" He cooed, as I looked over to my pc to see his charming face. "Today was great! The fake blushing, and the constant stuttering? That was such a great act George." Clay grinned and looked at me with thumbs up.

"Yeah..." I say with a small smile, looking down. "Not only we get to have gamer viewers but BL viewers as well!" Clay kept going, eyes focused on his other pc. "Mhmm..." I reply out of energy
and that's when he turned to look at me. "George are you okay?" He asked, a worried expression plastered on his face.

"I— well—" I sighed. "I am, Dream. I'm just a bit tired." I forced a smile as he smiled back, his smile was soft and eased me a bit. "Alright, George. It's already like— crap it's 12 over there?!" Clay shouted, not too loud but was surprised and accidentally forgot I lived in the UK.

"R-right! Goodnight George! Talk to you later, okay?" He says, bidding his goodbye to me. "Love you." He states one more, giving me a soft smile through the camera. "Bye Clay." I smiled back then sighed for a bit. "Love you too." I say back in a soft tone, squinting my eyes and looking at him with a smile.

He grinned and ended the call. I sigh one more time, heading to my bed and basically just flopping on the bed, groaning at the fact that Clay is still clueless as hell. Nick knows, Daryll knows, heck even Wilbur knows! They all think it's too obvious. Until when Dream comes along and doesn't notice then they thought it's not so obvious to Mr. Smarty pants.

'Ring! Ring!' my phone goes. I checked over to see who called, it's Daryll. "Yes Bad?" I asked. "I saw the stream end. Did you and Dream finish talking?" He questioned, a little concerned. "Yeah..." I replied, monotonously.

"..." bad paused for a while. "you okay..?" His voice was filled with concern as he asked the question. "Y-yeah..." I stuttered, tears pricking my eyes. "Bad... I can't do it anymore..." pain filled my voice, letting bad grow silent so that the silence can comfort me. "I'll figure something out, George."

Another day has passed, I wake up from my slumber, looking at my phone to look at the time but I see Clay's messages. I lay back down, opening my phone to see what he had to say.

DreM💚
Morning, George!

It said, earning a small giggle from me. I love his morning texts. Believe me, every person in love feels like the luckiest person alive if they wake up to their crush's text.

Mornin Clay :)

I sent, hoping he'd see it immediately. I looked at the time and it was 9 o' clock.