Marriage

George's POV
"C-Clay! I... I love you... don't leave me..." I caressed Dream's cheek as we made love inside our shared apartment, tears were rolling down my cheek, Dream thrusting into me gently as he held me like I was the most precious gem in the world.

"Shh... George, don't cry, it's alright. I will never leave you." He kissed those tears away, pushing inside of me, making him groan.

It was a good memory. A very well memory that I will never forget.

+++++

I swallowed a lump on my throat. The feeling of anger and betrayal ran through my body, while I chugged down a shot of vodka. I faked a smile as my name was called on stage, walking in front of the audience with a big, fat, fake grin. "Congratulations Clay!" I held back the tears. "You finally got married!" I spoke while my heart ached from the words I spoke. "Y'know, me and Nick were thinking you were going to be single forever." My laugh was bitter, and looking over at Nick, he knew. I proceeded to look over at Clay.

He wasn't even paying attention to me.

He was having fun laughing with Floris by his side. "Well... Congrats again, Clay. Now give it up for Tommy Simons!" I quickly say, passing the 16 year old boy the spotlight, giving him the mic quickly. I couldn't stand there for another second.

"It's Thomathy, bitch!" Tommy yelled, getting laughs from everyone. I ignored him, immediately passing through the crowd, getting out of the big ballroom I was just in and into the balcony I was, head down, another glass of vodka on my hand sipping it bit by bit trying to ignore the fact that Dream is getting married to Fundy. I look back at the reception that was going on.

"I knew I was the only guy in the SMP that loved women!" Tommy exclaimed jokingly. "But seriously green man, a toast to you!" Raising his wine glass, everyone cheered to the newly wedded couple, smiling at their celebration.

I sighed, tears escaping my eyes, looking away once again from my best friend's happiness. I should be happy for them but... I can't... I'm sorry Clay. I want to be happy for you but... "George?" I flinched, wiping away my tears immediately and looked at where the American accented voice came from.

Third Person POV
George coughed. "N-Nick! Hey..! Why are you here?" George questions, putting on a smile and fixing his composure to the sudden call to his name. "What are you doing here?" Sapnap emphasized the word 'you' at George, crossing his arms while a brow was raised. "Getting a bit of air. It was sort of getting hot in there." George nervously chuckled as he leans on the fence. "It's about Clay... Isn't it?" Nick lightly smiled at the heartbroken George Davidson. ""It's about Clay" pshh—nah... I moved on." George denies, looking down once more.

"George..."

"...Yeah..?"

...

...

...

"You're crying." 

.
.
.
END!