Dominance

((
A/N;
Royalty AU!
Hail King Clay 👌
THIS IS STILL DNF OK?

Warning:
Slight abuse..?
)

The atmosphere was tense. Queen Sally of The L'manburgians was sitting across Clay whilst King Wilbur sat on the center, glaring at the Green clothed man. Their maids just across the room meanwhile Clay's stood right behind him.

"Your majesty." Clay started.

"Why have you come here. Our guards would have easily killed you if you weren't stupid." Wilbur spoke, venom containing every word he said to assure Clay that they're still enemies.

"You know I have travelled far. Please listen to what I have to say." Clay waited for an approval to say what he needs to say.

"What is it that you want..." Wilbur kept a glare, but when Sally has held his wrist, his gaze softened.

"King Wilbur Soot of The L'manburgians, I would want to establish peace amongst our kingdom." He said, a gentle yet assuring smile.

"I... What?!" Wilbur stood up, shocked at the what just the man said.

"I would finally want to establish peace amongst our kingdom..!" Clay grinned, showing that his happy about his statement.

"...What's the catch... Clay" Wilbur sat back down, putting his hands together while looking at the blonde man on his right.

"You might not have known this but me and your son were... talking." Clay grinned making Wilbur twitch his head to the man.

"Stay away from my son..!" Sally tuned in, glaring at Clay.

"Well. Some say he's... courting me." Clay smiled, making Fundy come out of the shadows, standing aside Clay in the process.

"I simply ask of you to approve of the idea of our marriage." Clay warmly smiled, as he and Fundy held hands. "I... Wilbur..?" Sally looked at her husband, showing her concern and worry.

Wilbur too shared the same expression, but proceeded to look at his son in the eyes. "Fundy." Wilbur started, looking sternly. "Are you sure about this?" He asked.

"Dad, I know you don't like him but... I do. Trust me father, he's really sweet! And... gentle and... kind..." Fundy began to blush at his own words, making Clay smile at him.

"Son. You are young and pure but when it comes to love." Wilbur stood up, walking towards his son, while placing a hand over his shoulder. "I trust you." Wilbur smiled, looking at Sally.

Sally sighed in relief, looking at the men in front of her with a wide grin. "Answer me, son. Who started taking a liking on who." Sally smiled, a brow raised.

"I-I did, ma'am..." Fundy replied with a sheepish smile, face red from the embarassment.

"Damn right. He wouldn't stop asking me for the past few months. Then finally, I gave in." Clay rolled his eyes while a smirk upheld his face. "He's a very good man, your majesty!" Clay complimented, a grin visible on his face.

"Fundy is indeed a good man." Wilbur nudged his son, earning a small laugh from the younger.

+++

"Good evening, your majesty." The head maid of the castle bowed once the king entered the castle. The king would normally greet them but he was in a bad mood, and when the King didn't answer back, all the maids and guard stood up and shut up, not wanting the King's anger to worsen.

As Clay walked down the hall, his maid followed behind him in the same pace both walking to his majesty's room.

Clay opened his door, leaving it open for his maid to come in. When his maid made it, his maid closed the doors, looking at his King who was looking over the window, seated on a chair.