Real life, but Dream's a dog

Third-person POV

"Y-you like that, Dream?~" George moaned, holding a chained leash connected to the leather collar latched around Dream's neck.

Dream was in bed, a black silky cloth wrapped around his eyes, blinding his abiltiy to see. His hands tied from behind by handcuffs, attached to the bottom headboard of the bed, George riding him as Dream was on a clouded lust state.

"G-George..." Dream groaned, continuing to leave purple love bites on George's neck.

Don't get him wrong. He loves dominating over the smaller male any time, and George absolutely loves being dominated by Dream but Dream likes seeing this different side of George. Confident, demanding, and sexy~

Now how did this happen? Well—
George and Dream are in a relationship behind everybody's backs. They have never told anyone since it didn't cross the couple's mind to... until Dream got engaged to Fundy.

George knew it was nothing more than a mere joke. He bared with it for a while, not bringing it up to Dream since he didn't wanna feel that needy towards his beloved. Well, that was until Dream tweeted out that he was pregnant. Saying that the father being either Fundy or George. Everyone knew about Dream and Fundy's "engagement" and the following comments on the tweet presumed that Fundy is the father of the nonexistent child because of the proof that Fundy and Dream being enaged and all

George was agitated. He wanted Dream to belong to him and for himself to belong to Dream but of course, this was Dream they were talking about, so he made sure of that by surprising him the next time Dream comes home.

Dream, on the other hand, wondered what it was like to make George a bit jealous. He saw George with a possessive face once and boy did it turn Dream rock hard but after that day, he started to try and irritate the brunette just a little bit. During the past few weeks, he tried anything that could at least express that expression Dream is attracted to.

He tried kissing Sapnap's minecraft avatar for a reaction but George was okay with it since it is Sapnap after. He said yes to the engagement but that barely made George irk. Lately, because of Dream's unusual attention to others, he was teasingly called a stray dog for it. Going for others other than George.

Dream was about to give up until her younger sister asked a question during breakfast for their eldest sibling; "What if you were pregnant?" That immediately made Dream take out his phone and started to tweet about him being pregnant and waited for a few minutes to say that he doesn't know who the dad is.

Now that tweet tugged George's nerves. George growled and glared at the tweet knowing that he had enough of Dream's stray-ness. "They want a dog? They're getting a dog."

And that whole thing brought them here.
"D-Dream..." George lifted himself up and gently lowered his hips down again, holding Dream's chin as he panted. "Ngh... Y-you're such a bad dog..." George repeated his rhythm while he pulled on Dream's chain, bouncing to pleasure his hole and Dream's hard on. "Straying so much..." George growled once more, but moaning when he thrusted Dream's cock inside of him.

Dream grunted. "George~... Let me take over..." Dream whined with a hint of growl behind it. "Clay~ You strayed...~ hah..." George panted, continuing to ride on Dream, his hands now around Dream, their foreheads touching. "And I-ah! I'm j-just reminding you- ngh~ w-who you belong to~" George gasped when Dream started attacking George's neck, biting it, drawing blood.

George loudly moaned accidentally from the sudden contact of Dream's soft lips and his teeth on his skin, but once George realized that, he instantly bit his lip, struggling to not give in the pleasure of the bite Dream was giving.

"I can't stay patient..." Dream whispered, leaning over to George, pulling out his hands behind him and pinning him on the bed. George was shocked. Dream was no longer in handcuffs and when he looks at the handcuffs that were attached to the headboard, there was a key sitting inside the keyhole.

George was flipped, Dream behind him, and was pinned down, George's ass on the air. "Ah!~" Dream rammed his hard throbbing cock inside of George, Dream's blindfold still on. Clay becoming more intoxicated by George and everything that happened, now because of that, he couldn't focus. Dream was going insane from the sex he and his lover were having.

Dream's thrusts made George even more fragile making George love the feeling of Dream's cock, go deeper than he should, feeling Clay's cock touch all the places that made his head go a blur. George just felt utterly amazing. Dream usually does the dirty talk but his mind was blank and covered in fog from all the teasing, to the point where he's panting like a dog. "F-Fuck! Clay~ you love my hole, oh don't you?~" George cooed making Dream growl, thrusting harder, going even rougher than before. Going even farther to bite George's shoulder from behind

George was falling apart. He loved the mix pain and pleasure throughout his body from only being fucked in one hole. "Y-yes!~ That's a good boy! Ah~!" Dream felt George's hole tighten, sucking his cock in, letting Dream know he was close. Dream listened to the continuous slut moans that George made and bit him even deeper.

"Clay! I'm gonna cum!" Dream heard his partner say, taking it as a signal that meant to go rougher, and he did. Hitting George's Prostate over and over again and finally, Dream released his white fluids inside of George. "Hngh!~" George groaned when Dream and him came at the same time.

Dream staying in George for a bit more, he pulled out after, laying down next to his lover, panting. "What made you snap?" Dream asked, continuing to pant. "... I don't wanna talk about it." George pouted, turning over to get up until he fell.

Dream smiled warmly at his boyfriend, attacking him and making him cuddle. "You know, George, I will always love you and only you." Dream kissed his cheek and wrapped his arms around the smaller male, burrying his face on George's shoulder. George couldn't help but smile. He did try to punish him but it backfired because of the damn keys that opened the cuffs.

"I guess I love you too." Dream didn't need to see George's expression to know if he really loves him. He knows he does. Wait—

"You guess?!"