Payback

((
A/N:
Chairman Dream of a tech company
WARNING!:
Sexual Harassment
Drug use
Rape
)

"Good morning newbie!" A girl with pink hair approached George who was carrying a bunch of document to his own office.

"Uh... Hello?" George was confused.

"Hi! I'm Nihachu, call me Niki. Do you need help?" Niki continued to walk with George.

"I'm fine thank you." George smiled at Niki.

"Y'know I just came to congratulate you." Niki lightly laughed, opening the door office for George.

"Thank you. What about?" George asked, getting in, setting the folders on his now desk.

"First guy to actually be here." Niki giggled.

George looked at the glass walls connecting from the rest of the cubicle, seeing more women than men. No actually. There are no men he sees.

"Bahaha! You look very shocked!" Niki giggled at George's expression.

"I just— what? What about Sir. Clay?"

"The Chairman? I mean, he is the owner of this company." Niki shrugs, making George look surprised. He didn't know he was talking to the chairman the other day.

"He probably accepted a boy because everyone's getting suspicious lately." She continues, playing with her ID.

George was curious "What do you mean?" Usually he isn't the type to dive himself in gossip bit this one seemed rather interesting.

"Just a few weeks ago, a rumor started going around that Sir. Clay only hires females so he can harass them." Niki whispered, making George go concerned over the rumor she told.

"Our co-worker over there." Niki points over to a thin woman with long black hair. "Her name's Sam and she claims to be one of Clay's victims. Tho there's no proof to back her claim, it remains a mystery." She giggles once more.

"I mean, she used to be Clay's assistant and now she quited that position. Now you have it!" Niki nudged George.

"Hoping he's straight." George nervously laughs.

"Wow... so he can assault more women?" Niki looks at him with a smirk.

"That's not what I meant!" He defended, ending up making Niki laugh.

"Yeah I know. Well you seem like a nice guy, George! Protect us from the perverted chairman." Niki jokes, George smiling back at her as well.

"Well, the small ringing means the chairman is calling you over and the red alert means he's in trouble and you should most likely call the cops." Niki says as George nods.

"Got it, thank you Niki." George smiles gently.

"No problem!" She smiles back, leaving the room with a wave.

+++

Ring!

A small alarm came to George's office that day, indicating that he is needed in the chairman's office. He sighed, walking over to his boss's office.

He looked over the opaque glass window. His office was isolated away from the cubicles. I mean why not? He is the chairman after all. But George does wonder why the top floor were all women. Were the rumors true? He wanted answers but of course he couldn't just walk up to his boss and say. "Do you harass people for fun?"? No. That'll get him fired. Plus his job is well paying and he needed to pay his mother's hospital bills.